Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There will always be deficiencies. There will always be work. But Marotta, Paratici and Agnelli never stopped working. They announced Anelka as a temporary fix for the Bendtner hole (which is non-existent). They announced Llorente last week, but the day afterwards people were all over the place for not signing Lisandro...

Just like everyone was criticizing all their moves during the first summer, this will get adressed. No need to rush those things. Hasty decisions never get us anywhere. Amauri, Toni, Martinez, Bendtner, etc. etc. All moves that shoudn't have been made. Now let us wait till the summer window and look after a striker then. Much more possibilities there....
Do you think it is ok to end the season empty handed?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Possibly. If we don't wake up soon, Napoli will overtake us in Serie A, and by the time we are out of the CL, we might have a lot more catching up to do a la Milan last season. We most definitely aren't going to win the CL, so a trophy-less season is a distinct possibility as things stand.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you think we will ?
If we keep the current pace, yes I think we will. Now will you answer my question instead of asking me a question? You can ask me questions but kindly provide me an answer, do you think it is ok to end the season empty handed?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We had a January dip last year as well... And we stood up when it mattered.

No need to tell you guys Asamoah and Chiellini are returning as well. Pessimism all around with no reason. We have the strongest squad and are still in first place. So make of "things as they stand" what you will.

We will not end the season empty handed, so I don't need to answer that question. And we already hold the Supercoppa.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

17° GIORNATA - 8/1/12: Lecce 0-1 Juventus (Matri)
18° GIORNATA - 15/1/12: Juventus 1-1 Cagliari (Vucinic)
19° GIORNATA - 22/1/12: Atalanta 0-2 Juventus (Lichsteiner, Giaccherini)
20° GIORNATA - 29/1/12: Juventus 2-1 Udinese (Matri x2)

We maybe had a dip in performace.The results were ok

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

You guys had a couple of dips in form last season but either managed to escape with 1-0s or 1-1s. The only difference is that this season a couple of important players are out when you're experiencing the doldrums and you're being punished.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Last years january dip was in february I think :p
Make it february, same thing :p

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
last year we won 10 of our last 11 matches... I don't want it to come that far this year, because I think we can't manage to do so with so many injuries (last year was allmost injury free.. right?) So we need to start winning matches right now, and hope to built a lead of +9 points in the next couple of weeks..

we need top strikers for that.. and as much as i love vucinic and quag... we need a good striker next to them..

I'm still hoping for gabbiadini or immobile

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
last year we won 10 of our last 11 matches... I don't want it to come that far this year, because I think we can't manage to do so with so many injuries (last year was allmost injury free.. right?) So we need to start winning matches right now, and hope to built a lead of +9 points in the next couple of weeks..

we need top strikers for that.. and as much as i love vucinic and quag... we need a good striker next to them..

I'm still hoping for gabbiadini or immobile
No we don't... We didn't need them in the first half of the season. The difference is Asamoah & Chiellini. Plus we haven't been able to field our MVP (regularly) in 2013...

We need a top striker, but not necessarily for Serie A glory.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

No need to tell you guys Asamoah and Chiellini are returning as well. Pessimism all around with no reason. We have the strongest squad and are still in first place. So make of "things as they stand" what you will.

We will not end the season empty handed, so I don't need to answer that question. And we already hold the Supercoppa.
The Supercoppa is a silly title but I'll give you that. What I am intrigued about is how sure you are that we will not end up empty handed unless you are counting the Supercoppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)