Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Diakite: 'Liverpool first choice'

“Liverpool are our first choice,” said the agent of Lazio defender Modibo Diakite, although only on a free transfer in June.

The 25-year-old centre-back has only made one Coppa Italia appearance this season due to a contract dispute, as he has refused to sign an extension and turned down several transfer opportunities.

“Liverpool are our first choice for June,” declared agent Ulisse Savini.

“It would be very difficult to say no to a club like that.”

Diakite has also been linked with Juventus in recent weeks and will be a free agent at the end of the season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The premier league would suit him better imo.

Might be worth it on a free but i honestly don't think we really have room for him. He certainly wouldn't start, and seeing as we already have Caceres, if we were to sign a new CB it should be someone who is either capable of fulfilling Bonucci's role or playing on the left side of a 3 man D. I don't see Diakite really capable of either.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The premier league would suit him better imo.

Might be worth it on a free but i honestly don't think we really have room for him. He certainly wouldn't start, and seeing as we already have Caceres, if we were to sign a new CB it should be someone who is either capable of fulfilling Bonucci's role or playing on the left side of a 3 man D. I don't see Diakite really capable of either.
:agree:
Not to mention he's not really good at carrying or playing the ball around.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Modibo :sad:

you're making the wrong choice, son.

- - - Updated - - -

Pazzini would be ok (as much as I dislike that cunt), but only on loan and with no fucking obligation to buy.

WHAT. THE FUCK.

how dare you give up now, after torturing us over 4 years with your hatred of mediocrity.

man the fuck up and hold your ground. *slap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)