Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think Pazzini is much of an improvement of what we have, as a pure finisher he is better than Matri but apart from that Matri is better i.e. positioning, spreading play etc. Hopefully Pepe comes back from injury so Matri can beast in 4-3-3.

I don't think Pazzini is enough of an upgrade on finishing to warrant getting rid of Matri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think Pazzini is much of an improvement of what we have, as a pure finisher he is better than Matri but apart from that Matri is better i.e. positioning, spreading play etc. Hopefully Pepe comes back from injury so Matri can beast in 4-3-3.

I don't think Pazzini is enough of an upgrade on finishing to warrant getting rid of Matri.
I don't think there is much between them, it just depends who is more on their game.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think there is much between them, it just depends who is more on their game.
Well if Conte says Pepe is needed for 4-3-3 and he intends to play that, then keep Matri. Obviously a big advantage is that he's already here and doesn't need to learn Conte's tactics and fit into a new squad etc...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sakor(Norwegian youngster) is :donedeal: now.We have so much money to stock up the team with youngsters,CM's and defenders but somehow we have no money to bring in a top quality forward. :touched:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The Italian media are reporting that Napoli have agreed a deal to sign Sampdoria's teenage sensation Mauro Icardi in the summer.

;)
The Italian media reported that he prefers Inter because of Argentine contingent, while a few days ago they reported that he is a Juve fan.

Basically they know shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)