Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
True, he's great now. But just like Isla, he's not a classic RB.

Dulevic, how would you rate Basta? He was pretty good in Red Star - then he completely went under the radar, and now I actually think he's becoming a solid player.
Even while playing for Red Star I never rated him. I think he was good for our league but he's one of those that run and have no brain whatsoever. He was crap in Italy but this season it seems he's doing fine. But no, I don't like him at all, despite of him carrying my name.

As for that position and Red Star, I think Ninkov is a much, much better player. Too bad he went to France.

Dec 27, 2011
Kolarov is a much needed buy. He will offer a lot of much needed pace on the left flank. Chiellini has been good so far, but he suits the centre more. Chiellini doesn't possess that great ball control required for a left back. Kolarov has experience in Serie-A. His set pieces are lethal and his crossing is uber-awesome. I'd prefer Kolarov to Caceres anyday.

Dec 27, 2011
As for bringing in De Rossi, it is a big possibility. A move I'd fancy. Considering, we don't have quality, consistent wingers, we could rather employ a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. A similar diamond shaped midfield Cesare Prandelli employs. Play Marchisio behind the strikers using Vidal and De Rossi covering Pirlo. Pizarro as back up, yes we're set for a brilliant season.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Wouldn't mind Kolarov...

Does anyone know Luis Ibáñez from Dinamo Zagreb? Good, trickly, left-back. If I remember correcly Schalke already had an offer for him rejected in the summer.
crap saw him play in cl and was horrible
so let him go to schalke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)