Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2011
Nani and Higuain would be so awesome for CL.
Bale would come only for a hefty amount. An amount, Marotta would never be prepared to shell out. If Bale is let to leave Spurs ( which is a rare possibility), we will have to outbid Barcelona and co. No one normally wins a transfer war for a player against Barcelona under present circumstances.

We need Rossi, IMO. We need him a looot

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2011
Bale? PLEASE... He is overpriced, overhyped and overrated. I rather not do business with Redknapp. If we REALLY want a Spurs player, go all out on Modric.
Over-priced? yes. over-hyped? yes. over-rated?no. He's been banging in goals for fun this season and putting in assists for fun.

Modric, we would need only in a couple of seasons as a replacement to Pirlo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at Bale being overrated, absolutely fabolous winger, people are so easy to lable players from UK overrated, and often its the case, but Bale is pure and simply a quality player.

Not gonna bother talking about transfer fee or possibility of signing him because other then overpriced tag in a market we cant compete in, there is also the factor it being highly unrealistic a top name in EPL would come to Serie A. And if or when Spurs sell him, hardly think it will be Barca, but Man United or City prolly.

Dec 27, 2011
Lol at Bale being overrated, absolutely fabolous winger, people are so easy to lable players from UK overrated, and often its the case, but Bale is pure and simply a quality player.

Not gonna bother talking about transfer fee or possibility of signing him because other then overpriced tag in a market we cant compete in, there is also the factor it being highly unrealistic a top name in EPL would come to Serie A. And if or when Spurs sell him, hardly think it will be Barca, but Man United or City prolly.
Agreed completely. May be if he had Moggi we would've nailed him with utmost ease. :drill:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

:tup:

He is overpriced, though. But who isn't in EPL?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Settle with Maxi Lopez then perhaps? This is all Marotta has been doing. Linked to Rossi, Aguero and settle with Vucinic. Linked with Higuain and co, settle for Borriello.
First off this is for June, so i dont believe the past means jack when it comes to these names. It clearly is pointing toward having a CL spot and possible scudetto, plus the cash infusion that comes from that and sales of players. It is very possible if you all realize that come June Juve will be a different club in the transfer market than they were. For one they have a higher standing and will have bargaining chips and two they will have much more money

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventuz :touched:

That is exactly the reason why I make my own opinions no matter what people say :)
I like to discuss about it
But like with badass yesterday I won't change my opinion quickly about stuff.
yeah but at the same time when was the last time you ever heard me say or write anything about writing players off before they've even kicked a ball for us. What sacchi said yesturday about marotta buying for Conte rather than just buying him the best players for the sake of it has been largely the reasoning behind any move we make for a player, which is why i'm one of the very few here that can actually see many positives from the Borriello move on the short term at least, same with Matri in the past and even Pirlo i was very much in favour of. I prefer to rate players on their suitability to us, and not by their stature in name.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

are you really sure he will perform well in serie a and at us ?
take in accaunt that he will play as a wing forward not in middfield and forward there are generally less spaces are from wich he can benefit
plus in seria a there are again less spaces than in premier league since teams close up in a 11 man defense much more often
i think he needs space because he gains great benefits from his extreme speed
i have said that i haven't seen much of him but from what i have seen his close ball control and his ability to dribble in close spaces and fantasy to give the wining assist leave me a little dubious specially for the possesion type of game we play if you ask him to search for the end and cross or as a wing middfield , i think he can do very good but forward in a 3 man attack i see him a little out of place
but as i said i haven't seen him much and i could be wrong in my judgment

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as much as i like Bale im not entirely convinced he would really make it in Italy, if you consider how long it is taking for Elia to settle and how much Krasic is struggling, both quick and like to run into space, i don't think Bale would quite show himself as well in Italy as he is currently at spurs

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
as much as i like Bale im not entirely convinced he would really make it in Italy, if you consider how long it is taking for Elia to settle and how much Krasic is struggling, both quick and like to run into space, i don't think Bale would quite show himself as well in Italy as he is currently at spurs
yep. With our system and the way we usually press opposition, di maria or nani would work better. Wingers that can find their way in close spaces. Still even with CL those names are all unrealistic targets.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
bale does not have the dimensions of a player we would need especially in this more tactically aware league...ffs i saw him run in a straight line and score the other day...some of these guys are only 'stars' because they market the shit out if epl..he's a good player yes but ppl need to stop with the myopia when trumpeting guys like bale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)