Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Why drop Barzagli? Vucinic isn't prolific enough. Forwards lack a more technical version of Pepe for balance.
I'm just thinking ahead.. Barzagli will not have many years back as a starter.. With the right midfield and attacking players you dont need a prolific striker! That is if you play the 4-3-3 as it should be played. But I do agree that Vucinic is not a guy that scores alot.. I would like Benzema.. But it was just a "wishlist mercato formation".....

May 22, 2007
I'm just thinking ahead.. Barzagli will not have many years back as a starter.. With the right midfield and attacking players you dont need a prolific striker! That is if you play the 4-3-3 as it should be played. But I do agree that Vucinic is not a guy that scores alot.. I would like Benzema.. But it was just a "wishlist mercato formation".....
The goals need to come from somewhere, I wouldn't rely on Marchisio being a regular scorer. Our other two top scorers this season have been removed from your team. No, I definitely think we need a 20 goal a season forward in the team. Not what sort of 4-3-3 you're thinking of?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's a good deal all round.

It's just that I can well imagine the reaction if Juve were to release a player as a youngster only to spend that amount on him a few years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)