Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
What he means is that Reus is a Dortmund youth product, the mistake is they released him for nothing and now bought him back for hefty sum.
ah lol. ok that actually makes a lot of sence.
i knew reus was a dortmund youth product but somehow i didn´t get it :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
second bigest loss
first place goes to the captain :(
Well, with DP I've been expecting that the next season would be his last since 06. But then again, I always expected him to retire at Juve... and still do. Despite what happened earlier this season, I will be shocked and disgusted if he moves to another club.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well, with DP I've been expecting that the next season would be his last since 06. But then again, I always expected him to retire at Juve... and still do. Despite what happened earlier this season, I will be shocked and disgusted if he moves to another club.
i feel bad at the idea that he will play for another team but he wants to play we cannot make him retire after us it would not be right considering what he has given to us

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
for buffon del piero leaving i would like a friendly match like the one for scholes and bring back some old friends like trezeguet he never had the chance to salute the fans :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
for buffon del piero leaving i would like a friendly match like the one for scholes and bring back some old friends like trezeguet he never had the chance to salute the fans :)
:agree: Trez, Nedved, Ferrara, Canna, Davids, Zizou, Camo, Conte :D, and some outsiders like Raul, Totti, Maldini, Giggs, fuck Zanetti, etc.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Do you know Badass hat the guts to say we should sell Buffon if a decent offer comes.

After one of his rare faults against Brescia last season.

I thought that was the most disrespectful thing ever said on this forum.
A lot of fans said this. I coulden't understand the bitching about us not having any star players, but the same people wanted to sell Buffon.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Same here. I think that will be the biggest loss I ever feel for a player.
Me too.

Do you know Badass hat the guts to say we should sell Buffon if a decent offer comes.

Badass is just Badass. Nothing we can do about that :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

wtf? i said that perhaps selling buffon wouldn't be such a bad idea when he was hitting very poor form to the point where it was possible that he was never going to fully recover from his injuries, so stop making shit up cause that is lies to the extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)