Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
The goals need to come from somewhere, I wouldn't rely on Marchisio being a regular scorer. Our other two top scorers this season have been removed from your team. No, I definitely think we need a 20 goal a season forward in the team. Not what sort of 4-3-3 you're thinking of?
If you have such a technically giftet front you would be able to score the goals and outplaying the opposite defenders.. That is a very skillful team you must admit.. But as I said I would also have a ST in it.. I made the team out of some of the players the other dude was writing down.. Gio-Jovetic etc..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Let's forget about the midget, keep Vuci on the left and buy a proper goalscorer. That would be a great team, though Kolarov is... let's say, rather suspect when it comes to actually defending.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Newcastle scouts? You did just say Newcastle?

There is a key to transfers if you are a mid table team in the PL; go to France, and pick up Africans with French passports for a 6th of the price you would pay for a British equivalent. Perfect league for this style and level of player. Newcastle have just cottoned on to what a handful of teams have done before, Stoke being a less wealthy version.

Leading Serie A clubs, I'm not so sure.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Newcastle scouts? You did just say Newcastle?

There is a key to transfers if you are a mid table team in the PL; go to France, and pick up Africans with French passports for a 6th of the price you would pay for a British equivalent. Perfect league for this style and level of player. Newcastle have just cottoned on to what a handful of teams have done before, Stoke being a less wealthy version.

Leading Serie A clubs, I'm not so sure.
i agree you have udinese for that matter sanchez last year , expect isla benatia this year
but you can't do that at juve
if udinese doesn't win there is no problem
but we are juve we must win , even us in 100 players can find 10 good ones to be good
udinese has somwhere from 90-120 players
udinese does business

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Let's forget about the midget, keep Vuci on the left and buy a proper goalscorer. That would be a great team, though Kolarov is... let's say, rather suspect when it comes to actually defending.
But Kolarov was not that bad at defending while he was playing for Lazio, was he ? He would not be that hard to get right now for a good deal or loan aka Marotta's favorit :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Rumors of Torres being first prority this summer.
unless he goes to Barca this winter in return for some of La Masia's best or to Real in the summer for Higuain.

you'd be better off with someone else (Higuain, Damiao), I think - Torres doesn't strike me as a player with particularly strong/tough mentality and his self confidence is non-existent now. And he would probably struggle with Italian defenses anyway.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
unless he goes to Barca this winter in return for some of La Masia's best or to Real in the summer for Higuain.

you'd be better off with someone else (Higuain, Damiao), I think - Torres doesn't strike me as a player with particularly strong/tough mentality and his self confidence is non-existent now. And he would probably struggle with Italian defenses anyway.
Higuain will stay at Madrid
Why would he go to barca??
Damiao is a huge gamble too, He needs time to adapt and everything
Still think Torres is a huge talent who need a new environment outside England.
There aren't many great striker out there for a price we can pay

He is very smart though. so he might be to smart for italy defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)