Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Higuain will stay at Madrid
depends ... wouldn't take the words of his agent/father too much to heart, what he said is what he was supposed to say, after all

Why would he go to barca??
replace Villa, who Barca was looking to offload even before the injury ... and, to make things easier, Chelski has developed a strong liking for young Spanish teenagers :klin:

Damiao is a huge gamble too, He needs time to adapt and everything
true that he is not a proven striker but is one of the most promising young players out there ... one has to start from somewhere, right? That's provided he is available at a decent price, of course, 40 mil would be too much at this point but his price could fall by the summer or next winter ... lots of things could happen in no time.
also, Torres would have to adjust just as much to playing in Italy and the record of Spanish players, especially forwards, in Italy isn't very favourable. Plus he would still cost quite a bit, with big wages, injury prone and is a spring chicken no more.

Still think Torres is a huge talent who need a new environment outside England.
that he used to be 7-8 years ago, not any more ... maybe he could regain his form of 3-4 years ago but, if anything, his history of playing for big teams and managing the expectations and responsibilities that come with it, isn't very impressive. And he seems a rather soft character to turn a new page this late in his career, imo.

There aren't many great striker out there for a price we can pay
that shouldn't be a reason to spend 20-30 mil on the wrong players, after all

He is very smart though. so he might be to smart for italy defenses
:D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
depends ... wouldn't take the words of his agent/father too much to heart, what he said is what he was supposed to say, after all

replace Villa, who Barca was looking to offload even before the injury ... and, to make things easier, Chelski has developed a strong liking for young Spanish teenagers :klin:

true that he is not a proven striker but is one of the most promising young players out there ... one has to start from somewhere, right? That's provided he is available at a decent price, of course, 40 mil would be too much at this point but his price could fall by the summer or next winter ... lots of things could happen in no time.
also, Torres would have to adjust just as much to playing in Italy and the record of Spanish players, especially forwards, in Italy isn't very favourable. Plus he would still cost quite a bit, with big wages, injury prone and is a spring chicken no more.

that he used to be 7-8 years ago, not any more ... maybe he could regain his form of 3-4 years ago but, if anything, his history of playing for big teams and managing the expectations and responsibilities that come with it, isn't very impressive. And he seems a rather soft character to turn a new page this late in his career, imo.

that shouldn't be a reason to spend 20-30 mil on the wrong players, after all

:D

i think torres can make it
he has lost self confidence and i am sure that with a new team and new motivations and someone like conte who is making everyone play above expectations he can show the torres pre-chelsea
i don't really think he will strugle against italian defenses he is smart and has a very good technique
torres cost is around 20-25 milion but if we give them krasic seeing as they seem to like him the cost may go down and his wage is 7 milion (could be wrong) but i don't think he will expect to have the same salary after chelsea 5 + 2 bonus would be good

every move has things that could turn bad damiao is promising and can become a great striker in the future one of the best but maybe he won't
torres has proved that he is a great striker but has had a bad form in chelsea he could regain his form but maybe he won't
tevez is a great striker but he's crazy he could become normal but maybe he'll still remain crazy

every mercato move is a bet you do on the player
torres quality is undeniable and with conte on his side i am pretty sure he would do very well

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Torres is playing shit during the last one - one and a half year. He scored 22 goals during 2009-2010 in 32 apps, i'd say that's pretty ok. He did really well in Liverpool , played there 3 and a half years and scored 81 goals. He is 27 years old now, it goes without saying that he is extremely talented and i think he just lost his confidence . I would welcome him here, lovely player.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Torres is playing shit during the last one - one and a half year. He scored 22 goals during 2009-2010 in 32 apps, i'd say that's pretty ok. He did really well in Liverpool , played there 3 and a half years and scored 81 goals. He is 27 years old now, it goes without saying that he is extremely talented and i think he just lost his confidence . I would welcome him here, lovely player.
Plus adding torres to matri borrielo our sex appeal will skyrocket :lol: the times when only men went to the stadium would be over

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So when does Cassetti sign? typical Mercato this, it starts with Caceres and ends with Cassetti. Ok maby I should have some patience, but this is the feeling Marotta gives me, always the last option. Either we overpay for players who are not good enought, or we get lucky that players arent needed in their teams, like Vucinic,Pirlo. Vidal was also good, we were lucky that Leverkusen diden't want to sell to Bayern.

Sure Marotta need some credit for this to, but always when it comes to players, who are liked by their teams and hard to get, we always fail. Like Rossi,Aguero, and also why do we spend alot of money on attackers like Iaquinta,Quagliarella,Matri,Amauri? ok all of them aren't Marotta buys, but I rather have world striker in the squad then have 3 good ones, we need to raise the quality of the team, time to buy big players instead of many. I like Matri,Quagliarella, but we need a Aguero/Higuain/Benzema upfront who can make the difference on their own.

Guarin,Caceres, soon, we can't finish deals like this. 2-3 million euros difference, ok I respect that we are hard and wont accept overprices, but why pay overprices on players like Bonucci,Martinez instead? Atleast pay a little more for players like Aguero, who would change and could at their own win matches for us.

Next summer is the big test for Marotta, It will be interesting to see if he can pass it. Im doubtfull

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pizarro will come this January, I think Guarin is being looked at for June, judging by what I've read.
That would be great
someone who can replace Pirlo also in the upcoming seasons :tup:

I rather see we buy Strootman but he will be unknow for Marotta :sad:
what a great talent is that.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Nicholas, so what does sky say, the typical shit? We offer 2 mllion euros for the loan and 6 million euros, for buying him in the summer, Sevilla wants 4 million euros now and 6 million in the summer. BUT they are optimistic a deal will be made soon :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
For the caceres fans don't be so angry if we don't get him
I like him too but the last days they have asked for a complesive amaunt of 10 milion for that price i wouldn't want him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)