Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marco Motta could be included in a deal for Pizarro.

Vidal:"I welcome Borriello with open arms, I hope Pizarro joins Juventus as well"

Sevilla playing hard over Caceres, they want €11 mill, Marotta is offering €8.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marco Motta could be included in a deal for Pizarro.

Vidal:"I welcome Borriello with open arms, I hope Pizarro joins Juventus as well"

Sevilla playing hard over Caceres, they want €11 mill, Marotta is offering €8.
Wait, why the fuck are we doing that? Why are we spending so much money on a position that we got COVERED already?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Actually I think they're completley different :D

Kolarov is great going forward but average at defending.

Licht is great defending and average at going forward.
Similar kind of player, with different strengths which is why they'd complement each other well. Although, I think Licht is great going forward too. Must be the Conte effect because he doesn't seem to use Axe every time you look at him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
His crosses have improved a lot this season. At first they reminded me of Molinaro, but the last couple of months, they've been very decent.
Dunno, to me they are bad.

We have too little players running into the crosses or positioning well to receive them. I never see any of our players at the backpost.
I never see the ball going there. Rather being a low cross that hits the first opponent.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
There are too many options and possibilities this mercato IMO, too bad that we will not realize them, mostly because I don't see us signing more than 2-3 players.

Montolivo (almost for free is a good option); Pizzaro is also pretty good if only he is younger; Alex (he should be must buy, we could even use Krasic to get him); Caceres would be a solid option, but only if we sign Alex too, we would have a really good defense for a change :D With this transfers we would significantly improve our team (except right wing position) and would probably have a shot at Scudetto.

P.S. There is on way we will sign DDR, and Kolarov would be great coup, we would finally have two good like we had prior 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)