Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kolarov is not bad. He just need to come back to Italy!.. I'd rather have him then Cathereth.. BTW: De Rossi could play in defence for us.. I'm not joking.. He would do good, but im not sure he would accept that though.. Anyway I would love to see him in our team.. Maybe that's the plan, sign some Roma players now and get a tight relationship with the Roma board so they would leave DDR to us! HMmmm Marrotta...
Surely you are, this isn't the US basketball team.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Kolorov >>> CACASLIDE

maybe dzeko scored but in such a team he should had scored more and he was very weak against sunderland
Aguero is performing better

True that it is silva>Nasri

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
For sure, but I don't see many great CB's on the market at the moment, I think we'll sign one in the Summer but at the moment I think we'll consolidate on what we have.
I don't expect big moves in January.

But we're still moving Chiellini to the left while relying on Bonucci who's nothing but an average defender. Barzagli is doing great, and it scares me as much as it pleases me.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If you want an excellent central defender go for Astori from Cagliari.

6 months left on his contract.

Going to be huge. Too much talent.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Common Nicola! Kolarov is the player you saw at Lathio, not the one you're seeing at City. He'll be a beast in this line up. In many ways, I think he is almost an identical player to Licht. They'd complement each other dastardly well.
Actually I think they're completley different :D

Kolarov is great going forward but average at defending.

Licht is great defending and average at going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)