Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Vidal's the most definite starter in midfield imo. It's his workrate and flexibility that allows Pirlo and Marchisio to do their job so well, and he's also pretty dangerous when it comes to creating opportunities.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Vidal's the most definite starter in midfield imo. It's his workrate and flexibility that allows Pirlo and Marchisio to do their job so well, and he's also pretty dangerous when it comes to creating opportunities.
I think Marchisio would be dropped. Especially if it allows us to field 3 proper fowards who are capable of consistent scoring.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think Marchisio would be dropped. Especially if it allows us to field 3 proper fowards who are capable of consistant scoring.

conte dropping marchisio ? not a chance

I think people overrate pirlo slightly

Main thing he does, is dictaring the play in the midfield, what we lacked last season.
De rossi, can impose himself on the field, only vidal does that from our current mid
He also, can dicatate the play like pirlo

bottomline, DDR should be fielded as a CM dictating the play.

with him in the team, we can replace pepe for an exclusively offensive player

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
With De Rossi we would be able to play Various of formation I'd go with this.

Buffon,
Licht, Barza, Chiello, Caceres,
-------------Pirlo----------------
--Marchisio, De Rossi, Vidal,--
---------Matri Vucinic---------

Pepe would be a good sub.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
few things to point out

so far, marotta didnt had a higher failure rate then moggi in terms of players

players can fail, at any point, just look at veron back at man utd. or half what madrid buys etc

Marotta provides the player for conte's playing style, he however doesnt make the decision
Really? Marrotta didn't have a higher rate of failure than Moggi? I won't be surprised, considering he's bought two full squads in his time here :lol:

Of course, players can fail at any point, but certain dipshit players are more likely to fail than others.

And on one hand you give credit to Marotta for our best defenders, mids and attackers. On the other hand you say he doesn't make the decisions? Let me remind you that Del Neri didn't want Diego or Trez out of his squad, yet they were sold, so he did MAKE those decisions. However, with Conte, there was a very clear change in his policies as certain players being sought were more specific to Conte's liking. While DelNeri had no say in what Marrotta did, and we all saw the results, Conte does. And that's why we have moved better overall this year than we did last.

you make it sound like marotta is another secco, and conte singlehandedly fixed the world and got us to leading serie a.

i recon you should listen to gerd more often, lots of holes in your thinking
You obviously haven't looked at the numbers yet. Somebody needs to show you the kind of money we have spent since Marrotta came here so someone can help you take your blinders off. Because they seem stuck somewhere that you can't see them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
conte dropping marchisio ? not a chance

I think people overrate pirlo slightly

Main thing he does, is dictaring the play in the midfield, what we lacked last season.
De rossi, can impose himself on the field, only vidal does that from our current mid
He also, can dicatate the play like pirlo

bottomline, DDR should be fielded as a CM dictating the play.

with him in the team, we can replace pepe for an exclusively offensive player
De Rossi doesnt have the range of passing that Pirlo has. His passing is great, but Pirlo's is better.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I still expect De Rossi to resign with Roma. Having said that, he'd make our midfield unbreakable. Having said that.. his addition to our current set-up would go at the cost of width and attacking threat, of which one could argue is already among our weaker points.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
OMG... I had a five days permanent hangover during this holidays and I haven't watched for any transfer news... But when i recognized that Borrielo had joint us... I understood that this in fact is worse than any hangover at all =(

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Marchisio won't be dropped and De Rossi won't go to us.

We need a proper replacement for Pirlo this summer (Pizzarro isn't an option)
Since we can't expect Pirlo to play 50 games next season.

In my eyes we need to go for Hernanes to do that job there is no other midfielder in Italy right now.

Buffon
Licht-barzagli-chiellini- LB (kolorov/ansaldi)
marchisio-vidal
Hernanes
Elia-WC striker(higuain/dzeko)-Vucinic

Bench
Storari, de ceglie, bonucci, sorensen, quag, matri, pepe, giacherini, pirlo, marronne, esti, and some other new depth we will buy in summer anyway.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Marchisio won't be dropped and De Rossi won't go to us.

We need a proper replacement for Pirlo this summer (Pizzarro isn't an option)
Since we can't expect Pirlo to play 50 games next season.

In my eyes we need to go for Hernanes to do that job there is no other midfielder in Italy right now.

Buffon
Licht-barzagli-chiellini- LB (kolorov/ansaldi)
marchisio-vidal
Hernanes
Elia-WC striker(higuain/dzeko)-Vucinic

Bench
Storari, de ceglie, bonucci, sorensen, quag, matri, pepe, giacherini, pirlo, marronne, esti, and some other new depth we will buy in summer anyway.
I like your faith in Elia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)