Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We might offer Roma Motta in exchange for Pizarro in a permanent deal. There's also news that Caceres deal has hit a stumbling block because Sevilla now want 11m instead if the 8m that Marrotta is willing to offer. As a result, we may turn our attention to Bochetti or Kolarov! (Aleksander would be a beast on the left) :tuttosport:

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
I'd not drop any of our current midfield for De Rossi.
I think that's a shortsighted thing to say. De Rossi is the best at what he does, sitting in front of the back four and protecting the defense. Period. Having him in the line-up instead of Pirlo would allow Juventus to:

1. Play a proper attacking wingback on the left.
2. Use 2 or 3 dynamic attacking forwards

Here are examples:

Matri
Hazard ------------------------- Elia
Claudio ---------- Vidal
De Rossi
Tremoulinas ---- Chiellini ---- Barzaghli ---- Lichsteiner
Buffon​

or

Vucinic ----------- Nilmar
Jovetic
Claudio ------------- Vidal
De Rossi
Tremoulinas ---- Chiellini ---- Barzaghli ---- Lichsteiner
Buffon​

I do NOT believe De Rossi is a possible transfer though, so there's no point fapping over such lineups. :spliff:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
City is shitty they even make players like nasri or dzeko look weak

Kolorov is better then de ceglie
He's a bench player for us though.

Dzeko's scored 10 league goals this year also, so they're hardly making him look bad and Nasri has only had one good season since being in England aswell, overrated to begin with.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Kolarov is not bad. He just need to come back to Italy!.. I'd rather have him then Cathereth.. BTW: De Rossi could play in defence for us.. I'm not joking.. He would do good, but im not sure he would accept that though.. Anyway I would love to see him in our team.. Maybe that's the plan, sign some Roma players now and get a tight relationship with the Roma board so they would leave DDR to us! HMmmm Marrotta...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nasri and Dzeko look very good at City, Bezzy. Too bad for Nasri's case he's too similair in what he offers to the better player Silva. Therefor he will sit on the bench mainly.

Dzeko is doing good, unfortunate not to score recently, but all defenders in EPL have a hard time marking him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)