Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks
By Football Italia staff

Mariano Izco’s agent has confirmed numerous clubs are interested, but will hold talks with Catania on “making his dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

The 29-year-old midfielder has become a fan favourite since arriving in 2006 and his contract ties him to the Elefantini until 2014.

“Mariano has improved so much in these years and several clubs have noticed,” agent Jorge Cyterzspiller told Itasportpress.

“Juventus are among those clubs who have targeted my client. He is ready to play in Turin for one of the strongest clubs in the world.

“In the next few days we will meet the Catania directors and the Bianconeri ones to reach an agreement. We’ll be making Izco’s dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

Who? Oh boy.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 16:51 ----------

I cant believe that there are people here who want Palacio but dont want Dzeko... :sergio:
That does seem kind of silly when you take the 4.5 milliseconds it actually takes to process this

Buy on AliExpress.com

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
So, rumours are that we've bid €4 million for Botafogo's attacking midfielder/winger Elkeson. Botafogo want €7 million though.
I've never seen this guy play, but I've heard of him quite a bit.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm sure you've said before, but what do you think of Dedé (Vasco) and Ademilson (São Paulo)?
Dedé, for something around 10M, would be a good acquistion. Strong, young, skilled, quick for his size. He could reach a very good level. He's undesputedly the best defender in Brazil now.

Ademilson is a young kid, haven't seen much of him. But he's always in the youth NT rankings. Very quick and very good finisher, from what I've seen. But I have no idea whether he'll come through.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 22:42 ----------

Hey buddy. So here a quick view of Brazilian prospects:

Neymar - right now impossible, maybe in 2 yrs for 50M

Lucas - 20-25M - despite his problems when it comes to decision making, vision of the game, intelligence on the pitch, he would improve dramatically our RW. He is as hardworking as Pepe, but 1000x more talented. Would be a great solution for the position. Should cost around 20-25M. Pretty expensive.

Damiao - 20M - he would be a great fit, I guess. I agree he can't be the fist option, but if we can't get Cavani, I say get him. His agent has already said Juve has the priority. Skilled, strong, quick, natural goal scorer. Price around 20M.

Ganso - 30M - Amazingly gifted, bright, awesome passing. But low working hate, low stamina, low movement off the ball. Not suited for Italian football, should cost 25-30M. Not worthy IMO.

Oscar - 15M - plays with Damiao. Young talented midfielder, is becoming a regular in the NT. Can play as a AMC or on the right side. Is smart, good technique, but a little bit slow and soft. Today wouldn't leave for less than 15M. A gamble for the future, but think his potential is unknown right now, high risk.

Wellington Nem - 7M - plays for Fluminense. Very very quick yongster, left footed, plays as an offensive winger on the right or left. Good dribbling skills, excellent speed, stamina and work ethic. The best youngster of the last Brasileirao, recently called to the NT. Isn't very smart, though, and need to improve his finishing. But is very affordable. For something around 7M he could be bought. I think that if there isn't any other non EU player to be bought, would be a good acquisition.

Dedé - 10-15M - central back in Vasco. Is injured. Very imposing, commanding central back. Awesome attacking, has remarkable speed and agility for someone as tall and strong. But commits positioning mistakes every now and then. Even so, is by far the best defender in Brazil, is in the NT and tends to be in the starting team along T. Silva. David Luiz shouls be in the bench. Would be the best possible acquisition for this position, benefit-cost wise.

Casemiro - 15M - central midfielder, defends well and has amazing skills for a defensive player. However is overrated IMO, and is too irregular. Unreliable. Not worthy.

Fernando - 10-15M - central midfielder, Gremio. 17-18 yrs old. This kid has amazing potential. Plays as a CM, defending and supporting the attack with extreme technique. Very, very skilled. Pretty quick. For 10M, would be a good gamble.

Montillo - 10M - Classic ACM. Argentinian, around 27 yrs old. Plays for Cruzeiro. AMAZING player. Very very good. Quick, intelligent, hardworking, great set pieces. For 10M would be very worthy, I don't know if he has Italian passport. He's a beast here, but isn't famous abroad because of the age. Plays in Giaccherini position when he is in the midfiled.

Romulo - 8M - Vasco - central midfielder, around 20yrs old. Good player, good passing. Could be in the starting team of the NT in the next years.

We have some others, but these are the main youngsters around here right now.

And special mention to Ocampos, from River Plate. Watch a few videos in youtube and be impressed. He is truly amazing. 17yrs old, tall, quick, strong, stunning skills. Winger. Reminds me a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo. For 20M, he would be a wonderful bet.
to anyone who is talking about Elkeson

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks
By Football Italia staff

Mariano Izco’s agent has confirmed numerous clubs are interested, but will hold talks with Catania on “making his dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

The 29-year-old midfielder has become a fan favourite since arriving in 2006 and his contract ties him to the Elefantini until 2014.

“Mariano has improved so much in these years and several clubs have noticed,” agent Jorge Cyterzspiller told Itasportpress.

“Juventus are among those clubs who have targeted my client. He is ready to play in Turin for one of the strongest clubs in the world.

“In the next few days we will meet the Catania directors and the Bianconeri ones to reach an agreement. We’ll be making Izco’s dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”
our first signing :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hey buddy. So here a quick view of Brazilian prospects:

Neymar - right now impossible, maybe in 2 yrs for 50M

Lucas - 20-25M - despite his problems when it comes to decision making, vision of the game, intelligence on the pitch, he would improve dramatically our RW. He is as hardworking as Pepe, but 1000x more talented. Would be a great solution for the position. Should cost around 20-25M. Pretty expensive.

Damiao - 20M - he would be a great fit, I guess. I agree he can't be the fist option, but if we can't get Cavani, I say get him. His agent has already said Juve has the priority. Skilled, strong, quick, natural goal scorer. Price around 20M.

Ganso - 30M - Amazingly gifted, bright, awesome passing. But low working hate, low stamina, low movement off the ball. Not suited for Italian football, should cost 25-30M. Not worthy IMO.

Oscar - 15M - plays with Damiao. Young talented midfielder, is becoming a regular in the NT. Can play as a AMC or on the right side. Is smart, good technique, but a little bit slow and soft. Today wouldn't leave for less than 15M. A gamble for the future, but think his potential is unknown right now, high risk.

Wellington Nem - 7M - plays for Fluminense. Very very quick yongster, left footed, plays as an offensive winger on the right or left. Good dribbling skills, excellent speed, stamina and work ethic. The best youngster of the last Brasileirao, recently called to the NT. Isn't very smart, though, and need to improve his finishing. But is very affordable. For something around 7M he could be bought. I think that if there isn't any other non EU player to be bought, would be a good acquisition.

Dedé - 10-15M - central back in Vasco. Is injured. Very imposing, commanding central back. Awesome attacking, has remarkable speed and agility for someone as tall and strong. But commits positioning mistakes every now and then. Even so, is by far the best defender in Brazil, is in the NT and tends to be in the starting team along T. Silva. David Luiz shouls be in the bench. Would be the best possible acquisition for this position, benefit-cost wise.

Casemiro - 15M - central midfielder, defends well and has amazing skills for a defensive player. However is overrated IMO, and is too irregular. Unreliable. Not worthy.

Fernando - 10-15M - central midfielder, Gremio. 17-18 yrs old. This kid has amazing potential. Plays as a CM, defending and supporting the attack with extreme technique. Very, very skilled. Pretty quick. For 10M, would be a good gamble.

Montillo - 10M - Classic ACM. Argentinian, around 27 yrs old. Plays for Cruzeiro. AMAZING player. Very very good. Quick, intelligent, hardworking, great set pieces. For 10M would be very worthy, I don't know if he has Italian passport. He's a beast here, but isn't famous abroad because of the age. Plays in Giaccherini position when he is in the midfiled.

Romulo - 8M - Vasco - central midfielder, around 20yrs old. Good player, good passing. Could be in the starting team of the NT in the next years.

We have some others, but these are the main youngsters around here right now.

And special mention to Ocampos, from River Plate. Watch a few videos in youtube and be impressed. He is truly amazing. 17yrs old, tall, quick, strong, stunning skills. Winger. Reminds me a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo. For 20M, he would be a wonderful bet.

Very interesting and complete view :tup:

Like allways, got a few remarks/questions

Lucas, to me, seems like a player that needs guidance. lets see what ge got :
allready has a very high workrate like pepe and a simular stamina, but is extremely fast, and very good at dribbeling.
People talked about getting a RW that can work as good to keep a 4-3-3 formation, well, he can do that and offer so much more.

Would you agree, that despite beeing allready a formidable upgrade, that with the right guidance, he could be top 3 on his position potentially (as RW)

Damiao, i think he needs good surrounding, has all the skills, but cant lead an attack in the center. would be very good when paired with an intelligent shadowstriker, or supported by vucinic and a good RW

ganso, seems cut for la liga ? definatly not for italy

Casimero, have seen him play in his good games, impressed me, do you think he could become consistant/reliable with good coaching ? would be the best young cdm from south america if he could

edit : not gonna happen, and needs alot of guidance, but damiao+lucas in a

lucas-damiao-vucinic

would have extremely much potential when coached right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)