Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Elkeson is pretty good IMO. Cavani deal= 25 million plus Giovinco, what do you guys think? REALLY don't want Assou-Ekotto. One of these three: Cavani, Higuain or Suarez PLUS Damiao. Keep Chiellini. Damn Izco but hopefully Pogba will be good. For defence I want Dede.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I got seriously excited when I read the title of that article/rumour, thinking its my favourite spanish youngster (Barca youths and Munian gets all ze hype, while this kid is slowly emerging as the class talent he is):

But its instead that average argie in Catania, meeeh.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey buddy. So here a quick view of Brazilian prospects:

Neymar - right now impossible, maybe in 2 yrs for 50M

Lucas - 20-25M - despite his problems when it comes to decision making, vision of the game, intelligence on the pitch, he would improve dramatically our RW. He is as hardworking as Pepe, but 1000x more talented. Would be a great solution for the position. Should cost around 20-25M. Pretty expensive.

Damiao - 20M - he would be a great fit, I guess. I agree he can't be the fist option, but if we can't get Cavani, I say get him. His agent has already said Juve has the priority. Skilled, strong, quick, natural goal scorer. Price around 20M.

Ganso - 30M - Amazingly gifted, bright, awesome passing. But low working hate, low stamina, low movement off the ball. Not suited for Italian football, should cost 25-30M. Not worthy IMO.

Oscar - 15M - plays with Damiao. Young talented midfielder, is becoming a regular in the NT. Can play as a AMC or on the right side. Is smart, good technique, but a little bit slow and soft. Today wouldn't leave for less than 15M. A gamble for the future, but think his potential is unknown right now, high risk.

Wellington Nem - 7M - plays for Fluminense. Very very quick yongster, left footed, plays as an offensive winger on the right or left. Good dribbling skills, excellent speed, stamina and work ethic. The best youngster of the last Brasileirao, recently called to the NT. Isn't very smart, though, and need to improve his finishing. But is very affordable. For something around 7M he could be bought. I think that if there isn't any other non EU player to be bought, would be a good acquisition.

Dedé - 10-15M - central back in Vasco. Is injured. Very imposing, commanding central back. Awesome attacking, has remarkable speed and agility for someone as tall and strong. But commits positioning mistakes every now and then. Even so, is by far the best defender in Brazil, is in the NT and tends to be in the starting team along T. Silva. David Luiz shouls be in the bench. Would be the best possible acquisition for this position, benefit-cost wise.

Casemiro - 15M - central midfielder, defends well and has amazing skills for a defensive player. However is overrated IMO, and is too irregular. Unreliable. Not worthy.

Fernando - 10-15M - central midfielder, Gremio. 17-18 yrs old. This kid has amazing potential. Plays as a CM, defending and supporting the attack with extreme technique. Very, very skilled. Pretty quick. For 10M, would be a good gamble.

Montillo - 10M - Classic ACM. Argentinian, around 27 yrs old. Plays for Cruzeiro. AMAZING player. Very very good. Quick, intelligent, hardworking, great set pieces. For 10M would be very worthy, I don't know if he has Italian passport. He's a beast here, but isn't famous abroad because of the age. Plays in Giaccherini position when he is in the midfiled.

Romulo - 8M - Vasco - central midfielder, around 20yrs old. Good player, good passing. Could be in the starting team of the NT in the next years.

We have some others, but these are the main youngsters around here right now.

And special mention to Ocampos, from River Plate. Watch a few videos in youtube and be impressed. He is truly amazing. 17yrs old, tall, quick, strong, stunning skills. Winger. Reminds me a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo. For 20M, he would be a wonderful bet.
I wanted to +rep you, but I can't :sad: I must spread some reputation first. Thanks for the insightful analysis :D :malt:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 08:58 ----------

I cant believe that there are people here who want Palacio but dont want Dzeko... :sergio:
I don't want either :agree:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 09:00 ----------

damiao OR cavani OR higuain

suarez OR lucas

fuck izco and ekotto
+Rep :beer:

We don't need average garbage in our team.

As someone else stated, WTF or WHO is an Izo?! :boh:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wanted to +rep you, but I can't :sad: I must spread some reputation first. Thanks for the insightful analysis :D :malt:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 08:58 ----------

I don't want either :agree:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 09:00 ----------

+Rep :beer:

We don't need average garbage in our team.

As someone else stated, WTF or WHO is an Izo?! :boh:
and why is he 29 :p

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
As with almost everyone else, I think the bare minimum for this summer should be 3 players - a striker, a starting RWF and a left back.

My dilemma is with the LWF. I believe that Conte used the 3-5-2 simply because the wide options were very limited. Outside of Vucinic and Pepe, who else did he really have to play there?

Option 1: if money is available, a LWF who is better than Vucinic would be best case scenario.
Option 2: if money is not available, an able back up would be good.
Option 3: money can be saved by not spending on a LWF and Conte could put the 3-5-2 to use with De Ceglie and Armero being good options for left wing back.

Striker - Cavani (40m)
RWF - Ramirez (15m)
LWF - XX or YY or none - Jovetic (30m) or Giovinco (10m) or (0m)
Leftback - Armero (8m)
----------------------------
Total = 93m or 73m or 63m

Cavani/Matri
XX/Vucinic/YY --------------------------------- Ramirez/Pepe
Claudio/Giacch --- Pirlo/Padoin --- Vidal/Marrone
De Ceglie/Armero --- Chiellini/Caceres --- Barzagli/Bonucci --- Lichsteiner/Caceres
Buffon/Storari​

Out: ADP, Boriello, Quag, Krasic, Elia, Esti, Grosso, Manninger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)