Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Armero :inter: Giovinco :inter:

Quag out and 2 strikers only :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
I realize that its impossible to make everyone happy but that would constitute a good summer transfer window for me. Lol.

Now go play with yourself. :andyandbarcelona:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 10:35 ----------

That wouldn't constitute a good window for a lot either. Having 2 strikers is just :sergio:
Madrid have only two strikers. :fp:

Regardless of what Madrid has, I think two main strikers for a 4-3-3 is good. If Conte wants a third, that should be a youth player.

STARx3

May 13, 2012
I hate that so many nouveau riche clubs have old school Italian managers. It's the logical choice really for them, but it's a headache for Juventus because there will be more competition to sign Italian players.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I realize that its impossible to make everyone happy but that would constitute a good summer transfer window for me. Lol.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 10:35 ----------

Madrid have only two strikers. :fp:

Regardless of what Madrid has, I think two main strikers for a 4-3-3 is good. If Conte wants a third, that should be a youth player.
Karim Benzema, Higuain, Ronaldo(When needed), Callejon, Thats four. Can you count?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
By Football Italia staff

Manchester City have made enquires about Parma and Juventus talent Sebastian Giovinco, it has been confirmed.
Claudio Pasqualin, who looks after the Italian forward along with fellow agent Andrea D’Amico, made the claim to Sky Sport Italia on Thursday.
Giovinco’s future is a hot topic of debate after his 15 Serie A goals this term caught the attention of some of Europe’s top clubs.
“Giovinco has deserved all of the praise he has received for a marvellous season,” Pasqualin commented.
“Juve and Parma will firstly have to resolve his co-ownership arrangement, but it’s no secret that Barcelona have sent scouts to watch him play.
“Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid? One thing is to be interested in a player, it’s another to start talks.
“Nevertheless, they are not the only two sides to have requested information, Manchester City have as well.”
Giovinco is co-owned between Parma and Juventus and there are suggestions that the Italian champions may want him back in Turin at the desire of boss Antonio Conte.
“I still haven’t spoken to Conte and neither has D’Amico,” Pasqualin added. “Once we have then we’ll be able to give you an answer on that possibility.”

:weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::bigscarf::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Marcelo :shifty:
Coentrao :shifty:
Criscito :shifty:
Clichy :shifty:
Kolarov :shifty:
Evra :shifty:
Lahm :shifty:
Alvaro :shifty:
Digne :shifty:
Cole :shifty:
Filipe :shifty:
Alba :shifty:
Chiellini :shifty:
Balzaretti :shifty:
Contento :shifty:
Schmelzer :shifty:
Cissokho :shifty:
Abidal :shifty:
Ekotto :shifty:
Ansaldi :shifty:
Jose Enrique :shifty:
Pieters :shifty:
Alex Sandro :shifty:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marcelo :shifty:
Coentrao :shifty:
Criscito :shifty:
Clichy :shifty:
Kolarov :shifty:
Evra :shifty:
Lahm :shifty:
Alvaro :shifty:
coentrao is by no means a great left back, not to the extent of say Ashley Cole

Criscito - meh nothing that special tbh, hardly set the world alight in Italy.

clichy has been too inconsistant over the last few years, given he has been decent at city, but last season at arsenal he was by no means great.

kolarov - :lol: the guy can't defend and his attacking prowess is nothing special the fact he has the ability to blast the ball into row Z doesn't make him great

evra - yeah ok thats one

lahm - well he plays rb now

but still there are very few good left backs in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)