de Ligt
Aouar
Ndombélé
Oyarzabal
Pellegrini

Now U23, but in a year not anymore, still thinking we should go for:
Milinkovic-Savic
Rabilot
Did you watch this Ndombele guy? I have only seen him on youtube and he seems like the N.Keita type but I cant say for sure as I have never really seen him play
Pellegrini is good but he wont be a starter for us should we want a team to seriously fight for the CL
Chiesa is very interesting indeed
Rabiot is probably a freebie so even if he isnt that good its not that bad (and he is very good...)
SMS is a given..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    Nooo. :(

I don't want to have ask Rakib, because he just names random players. Whereas you actually seem to have good knowledge of who the next top players will be. The forum could use you.
    @Mark should give you a thread in the scouting section to give us updates on young players you think Juve should look at.
    there's nothing stopping him from opening a young player thread over there who he thinks will be good/great. No jabronies though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    there's nothing stopping him from opening a young player thread over there who he thinks will be good/great. No jabronies though.
    If he was serious and I doubt it as I think he was just trying to pull a major trolling on me given some here rating me as a transfer fantasy guy and not a realistic thinking market wise (despite we spent way more than I suggested.. and we got Ronaldo who is a much bigger profile than SMS)...
    but If he was serious then I thank him but I basically do whatever others here do which is watch football and let the eye spot someone who plays the right way for example useless dribbles in midfield like Neymar does do not count as a great play (Neymar is still great regardless).

Anyway I think we should stop looking at 2nd rates and start looking at what gives us the best chance for our future
    Thats why I think that at this time we should skip on players like Ramsey as they are on a level we dont need anymore

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I just wanted to hear your opinion.

What do you think about Aouar?
    I personally didnt see him play so cant really say
    I like Rabiot because he can defend and provide some great passes

I think football has changed over time and now the most important things are passing skills and speed
    Other things can also be important but those two things are on top

up until 2006 I`d say physicality and tactics played an important part and this is why Juve and Milan reached the CL final in 2003 but now if a player is fast and has great passing skills he has a great start and a great chance to succeed

EDIT: Just remembered I have seen him once but still not enough to give my input but he seemed like a smart player
    Anyway he is French so he is probably good.. I dont know what they are feeding them in the young generation but every French guy is a potential star

P.S Lemar was a brilliant coup by Atletico and Im sure he`ll do very well and go to an even bigger club in a few years (my bet City will buy him for a crazy sum)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Ndombele has fantastic physical and technical qualities just like Pogba, but he plays deeper and has better defensive awareness. He plays at his best in a midfield 2.
    In this case we should definitely go for him
    I wonder how much he will cost

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Verratti answers disabled boy's appeal
    By Football Italia staff

PSG midfielder Marco Verratti has replaced a €10,000 computer allowing a nine-year-old child to communicate after it was stolen.

The Italy international read about the appeal sent out by the boy’s father and immediately worked to get the funds into their account.

The situation developed in Bologna, where a school was burgled twice in the same week, thieves taking away computers, projectors and special equipment allowing nine-year-old Andrea D’Osso to communicate with teachers and students.

Verratti saw the appeal from the child’s father, Gianluca, to return the laptop not just for the equipment, but also the software on it specially tailored to the boy’s needs.

The Corriere di Bologna newspaper discovered the anonymous benefactor who called up and wired over €10,000 to the school was Verratti.

“I thanked him personally over the phone,” confirmed Gianluca D’Osso. “We said that, when we have the chance, we’ll find a way for him to meet Andrea. It’d be an honour for us.”

---------------

The guy is ready for Juve :beppe:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus last month in a £105million deal and, despite drawing a blank on his Serie A debut against Chievo last weekend, has already reignited interest in Italian football.

The 33-year-old’s debut was the fourth most-watched game in Italian football history and shirts bearing his name have been selling at shocking speed.

Cristiano Ronaldo is more than just a vital asset on the pitch, however, with his status as one of the world’s biggest names proving to be a big pulling power.

Alex Sandro and Paulo Dybala are just two players who rejected the chance to leave Juventus this summer because of Ronaldo.

And Italian newspaper Tuttosport say Juventus feel they could land as many as SIX new recruits because of the Portugal international.

Ajax’s Matthjis De Ligt has been linked with Barcelona but is also on the radar of the Old Lady.

Federico Chiesa and Trinca, of Fiorentina and Braga respectively, are also keen to join Juventus because of Ronaldo.

Tuttosport say Lazio ace Sergej Milinkovic-Savic would supposedly jump at the chance to play alongside Ronaldo in Turin.

And the same can be said for Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic, who has been linked with Premier League duo Chelsea and Liverpool.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus last month in a £105million deal and, despite drawing a blank on his Serie A debut against Chievo last weekend, has already reignited interest in Italian football.

The 33-year-old’s debut was the fourth most-watched game in Italian football history and shirts bearing his name have been selling at shocking speed.

Cristiano Ronaldo is more than just a vital asset on the pitch, however, with his status as one of the world’s biggest names proving to be a big pulling power.

Alex Sandro and Paulo Dybala are just two players who rejected the chance to leave Juventus this summer because of Ronaldo.

And Italian newspaper Tuttosport say Juventus feel they could land as many as SIX new recruits because of the Portugal international.

Ajax’s Matthjis De Ligt has been linked with Barcelona but is also on the radar of the Old Lady.

Federico Chiesa and Trinca, of Fiorentina and Braga respectively, are also keen to join Juventus because of Ronaldo.

Tuttosport say Lazio ace Sergej Milinkovic-Savic would supposedly jump at the chance to play alongside Ronaldo in Turin.

And the same can be said for Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic, who has been linked with Premier League duo Chelsea and Liverpool.
    Sounds like BS..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    And the same can be said for Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic, who has been linked with Premier League duo Chelsea and Liverpool.[/B]
    I wanna say Marotta PLEASE, but we're not short of wingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like BS..
    Of course. It's TS. Dybala had no market this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

By Football Italia staff

PSG midfielder Marco Verratti has replaced a €10,000 computer allowing a nine-year-old child to communicate after it was stolen.

The Italy international read about the appeal sent out by the boy’s father and immediately worked to get the funds into their account.

The situation developed in Bologna, where a school was burgled twice in the same week, thieves taking away computers, projectors and special equipment allowing nine-year-old Andrea D’Osso to communicate with teachers and students.

Verratti saw the appeal from the child’s father, Gianluca, to return the laptop not just for the equipment, but also the software on it specially tailored to the boy’s needs.

The Corriere di Bologna newspaper discovered the anonymous benefactor who called up and wired over €10,000 to the school was Verratti.

“I thanked him personally over the phone,” confirmed Gianluca D’Osso. “We said that, when we have the chance, we’ll find a way for him to meet Andrea. It’d be an honour for us.”

---------------

Human qualities detected. Paratici on the move.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #96
    By Football Italia staff

---------------

ready for Juve u23 maybe @Xperd

always injured, overrated, expensive, next!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    So.. can we finally agree on that Mediocre-Savic is just hype and he isn't even close to Pogba?

He'll probably get sold for 1/3 of what Lotito wanted..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Of course not. He is an amazing football player. If you judge Pogba on his most recent game, go check out his thread.
    Lotito demands are idiotic, of course, but I don’t think there is a person who thinks otherwise.

Надіслано із мого iPhone за допомогою Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    ready for Juve u23 maybe @Xperd

always injured, overrated, expensive, next!
    :inter: Fuck this koala midget cunt @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

So.. can we finally agree on that Mediocre-Savic is just hype and he isn't even close to Pogba?

Whoever thinks he's on Pogba's level doesnt watch football IMO

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Maybe he is sabotaging lotito to force a move in the near future.
    It's not likely he will be benched regardless of bad performances.Do they even have a replacement for him?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)