Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    It feels like an exam...
    Anyway I think there are some who can give you a better answer for this question @Mark?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we could not play Khedira in CL and PSG could not play Rabiot (theoretically)
    Anyway it doesnt really matter as we wont sell Khedira and Rabiot would definitely not come in a swap deal with Khedira - Its more fantasy football.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira isnt a bad player.. He has value (not a high one but he does has one..)

Freddy Adu - Is he still playing football?!
    Open FM and use filters.

:yawn: :lazy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    It feels like an exam...
    Anyway I think there are some who can give you a better answer for this question @Mark?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we could not play Khedira in CL and PSG could not play Rabiot (theoretically)
    Anyway it doesnt really matter as we wont sell Khedira and Rabiot would definitely not come in a swap deal with Khedira - Its more fantasy football.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira isnt a bad player.. He has value (not a high one but he does has one..)

Freddy Adu - Is he still playing football?!
    Khedira's value is next to none, given Marotta's main weakness is actually selling players upon value rather than letting them go to wherever the player wants to go or releasing them for free

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege I've never seen so many players with expiring contracts.
    De Gea is misleading as he has a club option for another year
    Martial - The same
    Rabiot - We all know
    Di Maria - Is he still quality enough for us?
    Toby - interesting
    Godin - He has shown that he wants to stay at Atl.Madrid so it doesnt matter much..
    Vertong..- He is 31 now so he`ll be 32 and we have enough of those..
    Herrera - No Thanks
    Mata - Good option but I think he`ll renew
    Fabregas - I think we aim higher than this but in theory he could play Pjanic`s role quite well
    Brahimi - Good player but not good enough
    David Luiz - He is a goner ->PSG
    Correa - He`ll renew and I dont see a need in him
    Balotelli - We talked about it enough and we had plenty of chances for that to happen - its not happening...
    Hector Herrera - Feels like 2 or 3 years ago.. (When Moggi said we should replace Pogba with him)
    Dembele is China bound
    Luke Shaw - He`ll renew and I really hope we aim higher than him..
    Kompany will renew
    Darmian - Man Utd will probably renew (They have an option) - If they dont you can bet your ass we will get him..

In 2 years De Gea and Martial :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    De Gea is misleading as he has a club option for another year
    Martial - The same
    Rabiot - We all know
    Di Maria - Is he still quality enough for us?
    Toby - interesting
    Godin - He has shown that he wants to stay at Atl.Madrid so it doesnt matter much..
    Vertong..- He is 31 now so he`ll be 32 and we have enough of those..
    Herrera - No Thanks
    Mata - Good option but I think he`ll renew
    Fabregas - I think we aim higher than this but in theory he could play Pjanic`s role quite well
    Brahimi - Good player but not good enough
    David Luiz - He is a goner ->PSG
    Correa - He`ll renew and I dont see a need in him
    Balotelli - We talked about it enough and we had plenty of chances for that to happen - its not happening...
    Hector Herrera - Feels like 2 or 3 years ago.. (When Moggi said we should replace Pogba with him)
    Dembele is China bound
    Luke Shaw - He`ll renew and I really hope we aim higher than him..
    Kompany will renew
    Darmian - Man Utd will probably renew (They have an option) - If they dont you can bet your ass we will get him..

In 2 years De Gea and Martial :D
    Make my list of Under-23 players you rate and think we should go for. You are forum's top scout, I need to know who I should watch for this year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Aron ramsey 45 mil. market value.He is literally the English Sturaro.
    Do we live in a parallel universe?
    Its not true
    Ramsey is actually a good player who helped leading Wales (after Bale of course)
    Ramsey did very well during his career but yeah I dont think we need him.. If he leaves I can see him going to Italy just not to Juve..

- - - Updated - - -

Make my list of Under-23 players you rate and think we should go for. You are forum's top scout, I need to know who I should watch for this year.
    I am pretty sure you are trolling me
    In case you arent just follow the posts from everyone and you`ll see who is good and who isnt..
    There are some here who scout much more than me

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Maine.But i remember reading their forum on a couple of occasions and seeing that even his fans can't stand him and want him sold.
    My problem is with his price.I can understand 15 to 20 mil. , but 45, no way.
    Just saw khedira for 25 mil. when all of us know that we would be lucky to get even 5, for him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Its not true
    Ramsey is actually a good player who helped leading Wales (after Bale of course)
    Ramsey did very well during his career but yeah I dont think we need him.. If he leaves I can see him going to Italy just not to Juve..

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure you are trolling me
    Nooo. :(

I don't want to have ask Rakib, because he just names random players. Whereas you actually seem to have good knowledge of who the next top players will be. The forum could use you.
    @Mark should give you a thread in the scouting section to give us updates on young players you think Juve should look at.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I don't want to have ask Rakib, because he just names random players. Whereas you actually seem to have good knowledge of who the next top players will be. The forum could use you.
    @Mark should give you a thread in the scouting section to give us updates on young players you think Juve should look at.
    Trolling failed move on..

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017

:disagree:

Rakib > Orgut

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    U23 players I rate and think we should go for:
    Martial
    Chiesa
    de Ligt
    Aouar
    Ndombélé
    Oyarzabal
    Pellegrini

Now U23, but in a year not anymore, still thinking we should go for:
    Milinkovic-Savic
    Rabilot

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)