Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Was looking through them and damn, there's a lot of good market opportunities coming up:

-Rabiot
-De Gea
-Martial
-Godin
-Alderweireld
-Di Maria
-Fabregas
-Dembele
-Ramsey
-Bernat

and Robben, lol
Martial has another year as Utd have an option and I think the same is for De Gea so could we pounce on them offering a cut down price - We might
Would they accept it - Man Utd doesnt seem to give discounts and might rather try to renew their contracts until they sign or leave...

Rabiot is the deal of 2019 for us (if he doesnt renew)
Godin already renewed with Atletico so I doubt he`ll leave
Which Dembele? There are 1000 Dembeles out there...

- - - Updated - - -

Is Lyon in CL?

Also I wonder if our board knows this guy exists

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When? Next summer?
They want him now apparently and it makes no sense trading a player under contract for a player who is out of contract... Thats why I said what about a straight swap as Rabiot wants out and says he wont sign an extention while Khedira isnt exactly the WC player we want (although I guess our board rate him more than us..)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
They want him now apparently and it makes no sense trading a player under contract for a player who is out of contract... Thats why I said what about a straight swap as Rabiot wants out and says he wont sign an extention while Khedira isnt exactly the WC player we want (although I guess our board rate him more than us..)
Our transfer window is closed.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Was looking through them and damn, there's a lot of good market opportunities coming up:

-Rabiot
-De Gea
-Martial
-Godin
-Alderweireld
-Di Maria
-Fabregas
-Dembele
-Ramsey
-Bernat

and Robben, lol
Spurs have a option to extend on Alderweireld until 2020, although he will be available for £25m in the last two weeks of the next summer window only, as per the release clause.
Mousa Dembélé will indeed be available for pre-contract arrangements to overseas clubs in January, as his does expire in 2019 when he will be 32. Not sure how much life his legs will have by then.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Spurs have a option to extend on Alderweireld until 2020, although he will be available for £25m in the last two weeks of the next summer window only, as per the release clause.
Mousa Dembélé will indeed be available for pre-contract arrangements to overseas clubs in January, as his does expire in 2019 when he will be 32. Not sure how much life his legs will have by then.
From what i understand, Toby will be available for €25M next summer, if he doesn't extend his current contract?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who are the best 25 players under 23 and not already at big clubs that we should be looking at buying over the next few years? Give me a little rundown on each. Strengths, weaknesses. Why you think they would suit Juventus.
It feels like an exam...
Anyway I think there are some who can give you a better answer for this question @Mark?

- - - Updated - - -

Will the players be able to play CL for their new clubs in spring?
Well we could not play Khedira in CL and PSG could not play Rabiot (theoretically)
Anyway it doesnt really matter as we wont sell Khedira and Rabiot would definitely not come in a swap deal with Khedira - Its more fantasy football.

- - - Updated - - -

love that movie :D

- - - Updated - - -

they can just take him

- - - Updated - - -

he's been missing since he was 16
Khedira isnt a bad player.. He has value (not a high one but he does has one..)

Freddy Adu - Is he still playing football?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)