Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our priority remains a CAM, really slight chances to get one though, Marotta has always failed at winter windows and the critical errors we made in the end of the transfer window will let us no room to get such a starter.
Our best bet is a loan with an obligation to buy

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Our priority remains a CAM, really slight chances to get one though, Marotta has always failed at winter windows and the critical errors we made in the end of the transfer window will let us no room to get such a starter.
Our best bet is a loan with an obligation to buy
Why bother, we have bonucci, the CAM will pass the ball back to him and it will be an own goal and we will lose anyway

Mar 4, 2007
Good player but unless his contract expiring I see no reason for us to even try for him..
Winter mercato is more of a fixing stage so unless someone gets injured I doubt we will be getting anyone..
Mata has always been one of my favorite players. Hopefully one day we get to see him in Juve kit.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
where's that list of 2019 expiring contracts

:daibeppe:
Was looking through them and damn, there's a lot of good market opportunities coming up:

-Rabiot
-De Gea
-Martial
-Godin
-Alderweireld
-Di Maria
-Fabregas
-Dembele
-Ramsey
-Bernat

and Robben, lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Was looking through them and damn, there's a lot of good market opportunities coming up:

-Rabiot
-De Gea
-Martial
-Godin
-Alderweireld
-Di Maria
-Fabregas
-Dembele
-Ramsey
-Bernat

and Robben, lol
These two are likely I'm assuming at this point based on previous links. Though Bayern are going to need to get involved in the market to get some wingers so who knows about Martial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)