Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Love you too, bro. Its cute how you think i would ever marry a black person.
:lol:

I hope you meet the perfect woman, perfect black woman, with perfect body and everything. Her BJ skills are only matched by her cooking skills. You fall head over heels for her, you're blissfully in love. Then one day she tells you she missed her period and she might be pregnant.

You're overwhelmed with happiness, you spend all your life savings on baby stuff for next 9months. She gives you beautiful twins boys.

Then on their first birthday she ghosts you with the kids. Sometime after you gonna see @DAiDEViL posting pics of himself with her. Heartbroken.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If I was :beppe: we would have already signed Ndombele, Torreira, Barella, De Jong and Ascacibar. Total midfield domination :tuttosport:
That's the main difference between you and Rakib, rakib is thorough. For every player he mentions he puts up 4 possible line ups for said player. Sometimes he'd have 1 post with 30 lineups. Man's a wizard.

- - - Updated - - -

@Nedved96 shouldnt be giggling should be trying to catch up to raki da gawd

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I hope you meet the perfect woman, perfect black woman, with perfect body and everything. Her BJ skills are only matched by her cooking skills. You fall head over heels for her, you're blissfully in love. Then one day she tells you she missed her period and she might be pregnant.

You're overwhelmed with happiness, you spend all your life savings on baby stuff for next 9months. She gives you beautiful twins boys.

Then on their first birthday she ghosts you with the kids. Sometime after you gonna see @DAiDEViL posting pics of himself with her. Heartbroken.
A mother of two? Pass. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we had to scale shit it would be like dis:

We'll use @zizinho as the midline.

Zizi is Goku
I am the Vegeta
Kyle is fatman yajirobe
Rakib is Broly super Saiyan god
You are Hercule, a fraud.
:agree:

We need rakib back, these frauds like N96 couldnt give us one single formation in months. And he spends too much time in other threads, disqualifying him as a scout

- - - Updated - - -

Was actually your kids. @Kyle will find out later in life he's always been impotent.
Fat AND impotent. Life is tough sometimes

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Last season when samp beat us, he were everywhere. Like Verratti on steroids. I wanted him here after that game.

I read some where allegri prefer taller players in midfield..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Good, black women get fat as hell once think they've got you locked down as baby daddy.

Daidevil can have as soon as she is pregnant. He does seem cuck enough to get with a used up single mother and pay for her spawn.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good, black women get fat as hell once think they've got you locked down as baby daddy.

Daidevil can have as soon as she is pregnant. He does seem cuck enough to get with a used up single mother and pay for her spawn.
I hope you win the jackpot for whatever national lottery you have, then lose you ticket while on your way to submit winning ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

200mil jackpot won and gone. Just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)