Why was Yezkimov Banned? (3 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #141
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    What will you do then? Your social life will practically be over.
    Oh no, I might just kill myself. How could you say that?

Sulk me you freaks. Perhaps I should die my hair and do some coke, perhaps then I will be cool as you Claire. Or maybe I should get beat up all the time, piss on muself, and become Jaecole. I don't pitty you at all kid. No wonder you're jaw gets rocked all the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    hehe good one.

Though im starting to find this Jaecole thing kind of scary. I dont like him either. I guess you are jealous of him. I cant see any other reason why you would mention him at every turn.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #143
    I am soooo jealous of him. I mean everyone must know him, getting the shit beat out of him as much as he says.

Jaecole, will you teach me to be such a stud? Seriously, being the big jock that I am, I need to get in touch with your/my feminem side.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Couldnt agree with you more.

I dont think there is anything uncool about getting beaten up. I think it probably gives him his edge.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well bend me over and fuck me from behind, the forum is in turmoil!!!

Seriously, the forum is in dire ned of some strict, but fair moderation. This has gone too far, and is simple madness, people are going too far with their insults and reactions, and something needs to be done.

IMO, there needs to be more banning, but not permanent banning IMO. This is how I'd go about it:

- when people step over the line the mods should give them a warning, bot in the open forum and via PM
    - if the poster continues to break the rules the mod should give him an 48 hour ban to help him cool off
    - after the 48 hour ban expires the poster should be under a probation period, if he breaks the rules again he should get an automatic 1 week ban
    - after the expiration of the 1 week ban, the next ban is a permanent one, in case the poster breakes the rules again. It's a sort of three strikes system
    - any poster creating dual accounts while serving a 48 hour or 1 week ban would automatically be permanently banned, and every one of his dual accounts should subesequently be banned, if he keeps registering.

Now, I'm not saying we create a kids forum with no swearing or fighting, but something needs to be done when the line is crossed, hence the moderator needs to know where the line is.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sad to say, Zlatan, but I think you've touched on some real points here.

It's Shit Week on Juventuz.com, and everyone's out of toilet paper.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Definitely not, Elnur.

A word of advice: snap on a couple of latex gloves before you go dumpster diving in the threads around here. You never know what you might come in contact with.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Well bend me over and fuck me from behind, the forum is in turmoil!!!

Seriously, the forum is in dire ned of some strict, but fair moderation. This has gone too far, and is simple madness, people are going too far with their insults and reactions, and something needs to be done.

IMO, there needs to be more banning, but not permanent banning IMO. This is how I'd go about it:

- when people step over the line the mods should give them a warning, bot in the open forum and via PM
    - if the poster continues to break the rules the mod should give him an 48 hour ban to help him cool off
    - after the 48 hour ban expires the poster should be under a probation period, if he breaks the rules again he should get an automatic 1 week ban
    - after the expiration of the 1 week ban, the next ban is a permanent one, in case the poster breakes the rules again. It's a sort of three strikes system
    - any poster creating dual accounts while serving a 48 hour or 1 week ban would automatically be permanently banned, and every one of his dual accounts should subesequently be banned, if he keeps registering.

Now, I'm not saying we create a kids forum with no swearing or fighting, but something needs to be done when the line is crossed, hence the moderator needs to know where the line is.
    Actually, Martin has mentioned upgrading to vbulletin3, which has options for temporary bans, so it would make it a lot easier to have rules like that.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Sad to say, Zlatan, but I think you've touched on some real points here.

It's Shit Week on Juventuz.com, and everyone's out of toilet paper.
    Swag is the analogy man.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    This is Andy and Burkes idea of a good night out. Get pissed on some cheap alcohol and flame the brits on Juventuz :howler:

But boy, he really came out last night didnt he? Calling people faggots etc. Nice chaps.

-Claire

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Actually, Martin has mentioned upgrading to vbulletin3, which has options for temporary bans, so it would make it a lot easier to have rules like that.
    Is there an estimated time when the new chap is taking over? Have I broken rules since I came back? Im trying to established where the line is :D

Still hate me?

-Claire

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Is there an estimated time when the new chap is taking over? Have I broken rules since I came back? Im trying to established where the line is :D
    I don't do estimates.

Still hate me?
    Maybe if I were as bored as Burke is.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #158
    This is Andy and Burkes idea of a good night out. Get pissed on some cheap alcohol and flame the brits on Juventuz :howler:

But boy, he really came out last night didnt he? Calling people faggots etc. Nice chaps.
    In your opinion, are people who do coke "nice chaps?"

And hell yeah, last night was fun as shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)