Why should I support Juventus? (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In retrospect that was pretty selfish of Ian. I didn't mind him as a poster, still don't. But if you're going to leave something just run out of town in the middle of the night or ride off into the sunset and let people wonder why.

Just read through the thread briefly and boy did we have some good posters back then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
In retrospect that was pretty selfish of Ian. I didn't mind him as a poster, still don't. But if you're going to leave something just run out of town in the middle of the night or ride off into the sunset and let people wonder why.

Just read through the thread briefly and boy did we have some good posters back then.
Yes but we still do :)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
sorry, this thread is making me all weird. why you should support juventus? answer is, you shouldn't. the second you have the need to ask that question you should just walk away.

@Shogun; don't mind him. Not all Juve fans are like him. Special case, very special!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anyone else notice that this guy hasnt posted in this thread since he started it, nor has he been online? He was here to promote another forum, so for the most part we've been talking to ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)