Why should I support Juventus? (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Anyone else notice that this guy has posted in this thread since he started it, nor has he been online? He was here to promote another forum, so for the most part we've been talking to ourselves.
Ah so there was a hidden agenda after all, I knew it :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I support this message, if you need convincing of why you should support a club then you've completely missed the point.
It would have made more sense for you to watch Juve full time for a season, read up on their history a bit and see if the virtues and beliefs of this club match your own. If you feel there's a connection and you can truly see yourself sticking by this club, then and only then should you have joined the forum and looked for more info on your newly followed team.

Nobody should have to sell you this club, it either comes naturally or not at all. Forgive me if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just very anti-bandwagon is all :tup:
The bold is the truth, that's why I'm here today. The tactics, the results, the style of play, none of that matters, for you have been bonded for life. 7th place for the second season in a row with a goat for a defender, but I knew from that point on that I was a Juventino.

Mar 9, 2006
10 reasons to support Juve:
1) Alessandro Del Piero.
2) Alessandro Del Piero.
3) Alessandro Del Piero.
4) Alessandro Del Piero.
5) Alessandro Del Piero.
6) Alessandro Del Piero.
7) Alessandro Del Piero.
8) Alessandro Del Piero.
9) Alessandro Del Piero.
10) Alessandro Del Piero.

OP

Shogun

May 10, 2012
  • Thread Starter #137
    I've decided not to support Juventus because frankly your club comes across to similar to Liverpool FC. Well done on the league and congratualtions. Good bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)