Why do you even visit goal.com (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i can understand banning tribalsport and goal.com articles, because in the past they did stir up unnecessary debate about things that just were fictional bullshit, BUT i would not blame people that do read there, because in all honesty i did have read more bullshit here on a daily basis, than there in a whole month.

sometimes you even see parallels between carlos editorials and some members view ... they do even use the same words, so you might guess some members here do write for goal.com! that is pretty funny

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
e was quick to credit the team ethic that the manager has instilled.

"I think with the players he has brought and added to the squad, it's such an easy place to get on with each other," Young told skysports.com.

"The team spirit that we have got is fantastic and I think that has shown this season. Everyone has gelled together from the start and when players have come in they have got on with everyone.

"When you have got that off the field, you can take it onto the pitch and that's exactly what we have done."

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Ashley Young: Aston Villa's Team Spirit Has Been Key
"The amount of games we have played and the amount of injuries we have had, we have done brilliantly.

"The manager will have it in his own mind that he will be looking to add to the squad over the summer and I think that can only help."

Derek Wiener, Goal.com
:shifty:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They need to have a user account though.
I'm sure they have done that. We have more than 10 000 members and only about 200 that post here regularly. I'm sure the other come from everywhere(SPAM, old members, lurkers, CIA, Moratti...).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Atleast one confirmed guy, argentinian journo who was doing a piece on Piatti, was registered here talking to us about Piatti and others etc. Was pretty nice dude, and he wrote for Goal.com, not exclusively, but freelance I think.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'm sure they have done that. We have more than 10 000 members and only about 200 that post here regularly. I'm sure the other come from everywhere(SPAM, old members, lurkers, CIA, Moratti...).

makes you wonder where Mark got his user title "The informer".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)