Why do you even visit goal.com (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
True, the only reason that someone would go there, are the lame comments...
Once in a while they host some interesting articles,
(by Carlo Garganese) but its so frustrating to filter them out.
They have a decent presentation, but they are biased and sometimes clueless.
The most annoying thing is, that they post crap with the sheer intention to create interest by a controversial argument/article...

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Because Goal is fast and most of the times they provide important quotes. The rest is most likely bullshit rumours, but I still like the site and the debates. They are not the only site coming up with fake rumours, you just have to know where to find the important parts.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The worst thing about goal.com are the editorials. That Garganese guy must be the most annoying mofo in the world. First he kept claiming that Sissoko is the worst transfer in history and then even months after Sissoko proved that he's great, the guy didn't want to admit mistake and kept looking for mistakes in Sissoko's game.
He easily labels our players flops and i already have my dose of pessimism and negativity by reading Andy's, Cron's and Vinman's posts so i stopped reading his shit months ago.

Gazzetta and the Italian sites are more than enough for serie A. As for those who don't know Italian, Channel4 might be few minutes late but at least they don't put on their site every shitty rumour out there. They make a quality selection usually.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The worst thing about goal.com are the editorials. That Garganese guy must be the most annoying mofo in the world. First he kept claiming that Sissoko is the worst transfer in history and then even months after Sissoko proved that he's great, the guy didn't want to admit mistake and kept looking for mistakes in Sissoko's game.He easily labels our players flops and i already have my dose of pessimism and negativity by reading Andy's, Cron's and Vinman's posts so i stopped reading his shit months ago.

Gazzetta and the Italian sites are more than enough for serie A. As for those who don't know Italian, Channel4 might be few minutes late but at least they don't put on their site every shitty rumour out there. They make a quality selection usually.
Sounds like alot of members here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sounds like alot of members here.
For months he kept giving Sissoko the lowest rating of all our players. He was claiming that Sissoko is an awful transfer and he didn't want to admit his mistake later. Even when Momo did brilliant the guy was giving him 5.00 or 5.50.

Members here do the same with some players, but we are members on a fan forum while he's supposed to be a serious journalist whose articles are read by thousands of people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)