Why do you even visit goal.com (4 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the coverage of italy is pretty poor. channel4 almost never beats goal.com if we talk about speed. and i know italian well enough to surf through pages, but instead of going through 10 websites i can go to goal.com and find the most important news and go to the source myself if it sounds interesting for me. though i agree that their style is pretty boring and irritating at the same time (and the ban is well deserved), they always exaggerate by a mile. if Kaka says that he would love to play in England one day, then the whole article is about how he didn't left for Man City, but will do it this summer and somewhere in the middle are that innocent interview.

Apr 29, 2006
Give 'em a brake? What is this, Penn DOT'S slow down in construction zones thread?

Fuck that. Speed through and hurt somebody.
And then your signature...
"And let us not tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories regarding the attacks on Goal.com"
:lol:
Kind of stupid to limit information based on a few fussed up articles. If we apply the same on all other sites - we should only believe in the local 'messiah's...
Pretty stupid IMO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And then your signature...
"And let us not tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories regarding the attacks on Goal.com"
:lol:
Kind of stupid to limit information based on a few fussed up articles. If we apply the same on all other sites - we should only believe in the local 'messiah's...
Pretty stupid IMO.
Not sure what you're trying to say.

Are you saying Goal Dot Com is an inside job?

Apr 29, 2006
I love your username, koss.
Arabic is a great language. The best thing about it - 2 out of 3 times you hear it a bomb comes crashing by... :lol:

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Are you saying Goal Dot Com is an inside job?
I am saying do not be so conclusive about anything.
And btw GOAL.com is by far the least harmless inside job, Secco is the real BOMB.
If they say somebody is leaving - we better hope they are! And to be honest I haven't seen more incorrect articles about Juventus than about the others...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I've been against banning Goal.com for a while but did not complain too much. Yes, they spread some rumors. Yes, they give some fucked up ratings. and Yes, some writers are not really making sense with their articles.

but the majority of rumors, if not all, are all taken from Tuttosport, Gazzetta and other well-known sources which are allowed on this forum.

I still don't see why Goal.com is not allowed on this forums!
My point exactly.

Isnt it ironic that goal.com is banned whereas a site like tribalfootball isnt?Im not implying that Goal.com is a brilliant source of news,but it's not any worse than a lot of sites out there.A lot of rumours that irritate people on Goal.com appear on a lot of other sites too.

Goal.com gets a lot of stick due that guy who registered on Juventus and claimed announcing the Vieri transfer.But even if we choose to ignore that,i dont think Goal.com is as bad as it is made out to be.At times it might have relevant informationt,but even that cant be posted here because it's banned on the forums.A lot of people here dont speak Italian,and Goal.com,in more than one ways,is a big site,with it's share of bullcrap obviously.

I dont read Goal.com.But i dont really read a lot of football news sites.I just follow what posted on the forums.But i think banning goal.com is unfair on people who do not understand Italian,or people who might find a good occasional article on Goal.com.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
My point exactly.

Isnt it ironic that goal.com is banned whereas a site like tribalfootball isnt?Im not implying that Goal.com is a brilliant source of news,but it's not any worse than a lot of sites out there.A lot of rumours that irritate people on Goal.com appear on a lot of other sites too.

Goal.com gets a lot of stick due that guy who registered on Juventus and claimed announcing the Vieri transfer.But even if we choose to ignore that,i dont think Goal.com is as bad as it is made out to be.At times it might have relevant informationt,but even that cant be posted here because it's banned on the forums.A lot of people here dont speak Italian,and Goal.com,in more than one ways,is a big site,with it's share of bullcrap obviously.

I dont read Goal.com.But i dont really read a lot of football news sites.I just follow what posted on the forums.But i think banning goal.com is unfair on people who do not understand Italian,or people who might find a good occasional article on Goal.com.
Agree 100% with you:tup:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    My point exactly.

Tribalfootball.com is also banned.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    they are fast,provide translated articles, easy to just scroll through the headlines and see if there is anything interesting or valid and some of their editorials are not bad

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Why do you even visit goal.com?

Why are we discussing goal.com?
    Why do I NOT visit goal.com?
    Answer: - I don't have time, so I go to the site where I am most likely to get the info. I want....

Juventus.com and This One! :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)