Who would win? European All-Stars, or the Brazilian NT? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
and besides that? rooney owned the tournament but hes still talentless ****, isnt he?
I agree. I still think Feirara is the better player of the two - he was class for Porto last year and has been consistantly excellent for Chelsea again. Miguel had a good tournament, but overall strikes me as being a bit, well, ordinary, any time I've seen him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
and besides that? rooney owned the tournament but hes still talentless ****, isnt he?
Rooney is talented, however there are so many other players with more talent than him. He is the most overrated young player in the game today. He is also a disgrace to football with his demeanor and classless acts to his fellow proffesionals. A player like that should stay in England.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I agree. I still think Feirara is the better player of the two - he was class for Porto last year and has been consistantly excellent for Chelsea again. Miguel had a good tournament, but overall strikes me as being a bit, well, ordinary, any time I've seen him.
Miguel ordinary? He is just as good of an attacker as Paulo Ferriera however the former is a better defender.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Who rates rooney so highly?

I know your under the impression that the english press is ass worshipping, and i know you americans buy whatever the press feeds :cheesy: but it isnt this bad.

Rooney is always blasted in the press for his behaviour. He recieves praise when he earns it.

Your right though some people overrate him. Young kids. Kids that worship Rooney and some of which one day will become the next Rooney. Thats not so bad is it?

Hes good, but he aint no Freddy Adu thats for sure :howler:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats why I do not buy into the Press, because they are imbeciles. However I know a bunch of English fans who overrate Rooney way too high. That kid should be blasted for his behavior.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Thats why I do not buy into the Press, because they are imbeciles. However I know a bunch of English fans who overrate Rooney way too high. That kid should be blasted for his behavior.
are they english?

Theres only one thing dumber than an american, and thats an american english fan :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Rooney obviously
i never argued that rooney isnt talended. im opposing his view that rooney is bad player no matter how he performs and that miguel is world class just because of one good tournament. statement about rooney being talentless was sarcastic but bah, im not starting to use this: ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I've seen you blast Rooney in the past so I said that expecting you would argue against it. There was nothing profound about it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I've seen you blast Rooney in the past so I said that expecting you would argue against it. There was nothing profound about it.
Of course Martin, blasting Rooney is a habit of mine. ;)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

There are too many of those soccer fans in this country..
well why are you rating English opinion on that? You dont know shit about English opinion so why talk about it ? :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

well why are you rating English opinion on that? You dont know shit about English opinion so why talk about it ? :)
Because I know some English fans here who go to my school. They are in an English wonderland. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)