Who would win? European All-Stars, or the Brazilian NT? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Ahh, another one of those people...so you are another of the opinion that tap-ins are easy? So tell, why does every striker NOT get 20 goals a season? And why is it that other strikers cant score 'tap-ins', i point to players like Henry. The fact is that you need something a little extra to get those type of goals, its like a sixth sense!
    As I said, more like a worthlessness.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    hmm, Lahm...what has he won?

Neville: 7 premiership titles, 4 FA cups, 1 euro cup, over 70 england caps, and is second in the all-time charts of playing games in the Champions League?

There is no contest!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Lahm actually is though......... maybe Andreas Hinkel.......Ziege used to be, now he is old and horrid.
    Ziege is my third all time favorite German player after Beckenpauer and Matthaus

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    hmm, Lahm...what has he won?

Neville: 7 premiership titles, 4 FA cups, 1 euro cup, over 70 england caps, and is second in the all-time charts of playing games in the Champions League?

There is no contest!
    :rolleyes:

Lahm has 10 or so caps for the German NT, that's all I can think of.

But you have to remember, he is 21!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    so what if he is 21?!?! if you are trying to compare him to Neville, you have to compare everything! age is something true, but unless Lahm wins everything for the next 10 years, he wont have anything compared to Neville's achievements!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    i'm sure he will, like i said bayern win everything, and i hope he does he is a good player and i like him, what i dont like is you disrespecting the achievements of one player, and then claim another one is better, when they is no comparison possible, ultimately people are judged on what they won, it isnt right to judge people that way, but they do!

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    i'm sure he will, like i said bayern win everything, and i hope he does he is a good player and i like him, what i dont like is you disrespecting the achievements of one player, and then claim another one is better, when they is no comparison possible, ultimately people are judged on what they won, it isnt right to judge people that way, but they do!
    I did claim some are better, but the ones I said were not German.

I said guys like Maldini and Thuram, chump.

Hell, even Lizarazu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)