Who would win? European All-Stars, or the Brazilian NT? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
:wallbang:

OH MY GOD BURKE!!

So, what is so great about him eh? Is it his amazing ability of going missing in big games? or his better ability of scoring goals against little teams?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
2, last season and this season so far, but lets not forget that Henry has what? 20-something goals this season? Ruud has 12, despite being injured 3 SEPARATE TIMES, and has been out with a 2 month injury!

And if you actually saw who Henry scored against it wouldnt be that impressive, for example, did you see the game of Man Utd Vs Arsenal, what did you think of the 'Invisible Man's' performance?

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    2, last season and this season so far, but lets not forget that Henry has what? 20-something goals this season? Ruud has 12, despite being injured 3 SEPARATE TIMES, and has been out with a 2 month injury!

And if you actually saw who Henry scored against it wouldnt be that impressive, for example, did you see the game of Man Utd Vs Arsenal, what did you think of the 'Invisible Man's' performance?
    boo hoo, go cry somewhere else about the EPL.

Thread is up in the hangout.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Nah!
    What dya mean "nah!" - not the most convincing argument there :D

Gary Neville is criminally underrated as a player, whether its because he gets confused with Phil Neville I don't know, but he's a brilliant defender and has great vision, workrate and crossing ability. He's walk into just about any team on the planet, in fact I'm struggling beyond javier Zanetti to think of a better player for right full back.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I tend to agree. I'm not entrirely convinced about Neville as a pure defender, but his crossing is superb. He's up there with the best right backs in Europe. That said, there are hardly a dozen really good ones anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Keane is a complete ass. If he ever tried to do to me what he did to a player in the EPL (Holland maybe, I really cant remember who it was) when he confessed in his book that he tried to injure him on purpose, and he did, I'd break his legs the first chance I got. He's a fucking disgrace to football, one of the dirtiest players to ever play. He and Rooney are reasons enough why every football fan in the world should hate Mancester United.
    Agreed, especially about the pig bastard Rooney.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Well considering Gary neville has been the best defender in the EPL for about 5 years now you'd probably better retract that statement.
    Gray Neville? I shall laugh in your face Tom. :D

Even if he was the best RB in England, he would find no place in a team with Thuram and Miguel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)