Who would win? European All-Stars, or the Brazilian NT? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
An English fan isnt an English man.

I dont want to say it, but jesus thats so american of you :howler:
Ah I am pretty sure they are English considering one is from Southampton and the other from Bath.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
sometimes the opinion of most of the people on this site just makes me worry...Gary Neville is better then Puyol. Thuram, Miguel (what?) he started as a sub for FERRIERA! And NEWCASTLE though he wasnt good enough to buy, Seitaridis is 10 times better!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
sometimes the opinion of most of the people on this site just makes me worry...Gary Neville is better then Puyol. Thuram, Miguel (what?) he started as a sub for FERRIERA! And NEWCASTLE though he wasnt good enough to buy, Seitaridis is 10 times better!
I've read this three times, and I'm not sure if I've got it right yet. Are you declairing Neville better than Puyol, Thuram and Miguel, but ten times worse than a Greek left back who had one good tournament? And if so, why? Quit worrying and enjoy the football.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
...i meant seitaridis is 10 times better then Miguel! and Ferriera for that matter, Seitardis is quite young 21 or 22, and has been pretty good for Porto this season! And yes I am saying Neville is better then Puyol and Thuram and anyone else for that matter...except legendary Paolo Maldini!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OK, lets look at it from this POV. Thuram has been one of the best Serie A defenders, the league where the best defence is played without question, for 6 or 7 years, who's won the World Cup and the European Championship and been considered one of France's best players in that period, not to mention that he scored two goals in the WC1998 semi final against Croatia.

Hmmm, yes, I would say he's better than neville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)