Who was right... (1 Viewer)

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Well keep ur opinion guys I dont want to make trouble...But Evelyn and Denco u seem to be in the evil side... In fact u seem to like Del Piero and ur "false love" for Baggio is a piety, u can keep it...And Evelyn I never read so many stupidities in my life, u can keep ur little DP who fail everything in his career for u...But never speak again on Baggio like this, if u dont like him I dont care, but saying things like what u said is unforgivable (false juve player, thing about d'alessandro, etc etc) U should be more aware of what football is...Cauz I can say it from an italian point of view, ITALIA DOESNT WANT FANS LIKE U, JUST STAY HOME AND DONT SPOIL OUR MENTALITY, OUR PLAYERS, OUR HONORS...

IN ADVANCE MANY THANKS

EDIT: AND DONT SAY TO ME TO STAY QUITE, CAUZ IVE JUST RE-READ EVELYN POST, AND THERE R DIRECT INSULT TO ME, MY NATIONALITY, MY HONOR AND MY BELEIFS...SO DONT ARGUE ANYMORE AND I WILL DO SO...TY

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why is it that when somebody does not agree with your adoration of Baggio you claim that we hate him that why.

I do not agree with what evelyn said at all but thats his/her opinion not mine

I have always claimed that Baggio has achieved more in his career that Dp and i will continue to do that unless there is a dramatic change in Dp's form which i doubt, but unlike you I am not blinded by my love for my player

Yes i like Dp, i prefer him to baggio but is he better than Baggio , no imo

But you cannot try and convince me Baggio is the best in the world or the best ever cos thats not in any way true and thats what anooys me when ppl like you start saying he is better than what he really is

I am not sure who insulted Italians, I certainly didn't but you cannot sway my mind about how good Baggio is/was

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
All I want to say is

Sagha

your funny Baggio right now is a nobody
at sometime he was good I can remember my older brother trying to copy his free kicks but this was 10Years back in time.

This is not now.

Maybe those archives make you want to live in the past.

But
one can say that the same thing goes for Del Piero fans. When we watch him from the first Lippi era. We see a player who was dominating football like Ronaldo but instead of the physical prowess
it was individual genious and creativity

that got Del Piero the upper hand.

Its useless arguing. But I am of an opinion like Lippi. When I see Marcello coaching Juve.... I feel safe and calm.....
When I see Del Piero by his side smiling
(As was the case when they showed the new shirt)
(I feel that great things are to come in the future)

And so they will.

Del Piero Is Rising before it was Del Piero the boy
Now it is Del Piero the Man
He has no longer a father and has learned to axe responsibility.
He is slowly becoming the football player that will once again
dazzle and shock the world.

Just look at the Super Cup.
Take away Del Piero
and a tie would of been a grateful result for us.

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Denco Ive understand ur point of view and I respect it...Ive understand that u have a good knowledge of football and as it is not an exact science, everyone can have his opinion...I agree that for someone who hasnt look very carefuly at the career of Baggio it could be hard to understand when the comparaison with Maradona is done...I will only finish with u saying this: Baggio didnt have luck with injuries (first one at 16 years for more then 2 years) and with the coachs, he is born in a country who hasnt understand his game type, today Baggio has only acheive the shadow of what he could have done in a serious team who would have give him a solit spot in the team...I dont like to look at stats cauz I prefer to beleive my eyes but Baggio is te best player in serie a in the average min played / goal and he is not a striker...

Now Evely I dont even want to talk with u agains cauz u r hypocrit...and the first prove is the fact that u say that im living in the past bla bla bla...I judge Baggio for what he has done and what he is still doing and if u cant understand that Baggio is still playing and still scoring like before I can only suggest u to watch another sport...I mean saying that Baggio not play anymore is pure madness and saying that Mazzone (who consider him still like one of the best player in the world, he said b4 the WC that vieri and Baggio will have no rival in the world) will play D'alessandro if this last would accept to play for brescia (things that he will absoltuly not do cauz everyone know that brescia is shit) give me agressive pulsions against you, and I must be very concentrate to stay quite in this kind of moment...So if uv misunderstood it all, fine, but keep ur opinion for u if it is to come with false attak...Will u say to that its the fault of Baggio if Del Piero didnt play well in the WC 98???? I mean, I like Del Piero, like I like all good italian, and sometimes non italian, players, but Del Piero disappoint us all here in Italy, except of course juve fans...I mean here we never was disapointed by Baggio even in 94 and even in 92, to answer ur question denco, Vialli was often prefer to Baggio...

I realy do hope that this time you have understand and if u want we can talk only about the last two seasons...and if u say to me that its easy to play in a small club bla bla bla...I will answer saying this: try to put Del Piero in Empoli, for example, and we will see if he will save them

bla bla bla bla

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Sagha playing for a small club where all your 9 outfield players are there to play for you, i mean if all the players are there to protect you and all you have to do is score goals then if you are a player of Baggio's Stature, you will score goals

There are no pressures on Baggio to perform in Brescia, he does not have to defend or help in m/f he has the twins and the rest to do that for him

If you put Dp in that position, he will score a lot of goals as well, as there will be no Cl, no Uefa to play in so he will have fewer games and be under less pressure

So its not necessarily such a big achievement for Baggio to be doing these things

I have seen Baggio many times, i have his video Robi Baggio and I am sorry to say I do not see at all the Maradona comparism

Do u think Maradona never got injured, did you know in 1986 he was playing with a knee injury but still won the wc, in coutless tornaments, didn't he have pain killing injections before, at half time and after games to dull the pain?

So every one has injuries and as for managers misusing Baggio, maybe but while he was at Juve and at his best Juve didn't win that much

Besides you all talk about wc94 but you fail to meantion that apart from his goals, Baggio did little else and in 92 he was in the first team that didn't even qualify for Euro92

Yes Baggio is one of the best ever Italian players but please don't try and sell me that he is the second best ever or equal best ever because i will never buy it

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Well another time I cant agree on your "small club theory"...

I mean Del Piero has exactly the same importance in juve that Baggio has in Brescia...Del Piero has nothing to do more then what Baggio do in Brescia...And sorry guy but I can speak in all knowledge cauz I did watch all Brescia matchs with telepiu all this 2 years...

Baggio even run more then Del Piero...And no the team doesnt work only for him, he is a seconda punta like Del Piero, but the difference is that Del Piero has player of the quality of Nedved and Zambrotta behind him and he play against team like Brescia and vice versa Baggio play against teams like juve and haw the twin behind, dont u see the point??? To acheive good things in football u must have good partner too Baggio has only "square feet" in his team...So it is ridiculous IMO to say that playing in Brescia is more easy. who do u think they play??? Evidently the same teams as juve!!!!!!!!!!! So they r double penalized...

So please dont make this kind of comparaison they simply dont stand, and this even Giorgio Tosatti will say it...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Baggio in whole career has never worked as hard as Dp does even the most fanatic Baggio supporter knows that and what are you talking about Dp is as important to Juve as Baggio is to Brescia

Baggio is more important as he is the only star in that team before Guardiola came there

Your double penalised theory is true for Brescia but false in baggio's case, referees don't penalise him, they don't disallow his goals, so how does it affect his goal scoring

Your problem is you do not see past Baggio and having a different point of view to you is useless as you don't want to hear the truth

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sagha ] ++
he is born in a country who hasnt understand his game type,
Just about Every Italian Team uses an Attacking Midfielder as their Playmaker.

SO I think this statement is very incorrect.

What it might have been correct if we were to talk about Belgium, Norway, Sweden and England.

Who are all very against the idea of using a creative players in the middle and if they have a playmaker he is usually a defensive midfielder or a further back.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

and finally to dp,thanks a million for letting us believe in you,thanks for showing us that there are more world shakers in international football other than maradona and pele,Thanks for proving to us we were right in dumping Roby Baggio ,thanks for making juve great in every sense of the word and lastly thanks for being the best there is.
See it is not me that is the dillusanary but you!!!

Ps. Read the BOld sentence a couple of time so that you CLEARLY UNDERSTAND IT

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
What kind of truth are u talking about Denco, please dont regress...

there is no truth in ur words, it is simply amazing saying even 1 second that its harder to play in a big team, its pure madness...when u talk about pressure, what do think about the relgation pressure, its the same, all is the same, excpet the fact that the teammates of baggio r weaker then the teamates of Del Piero, do u have something to say against this??? I mean calcio is not like golf, u dont play alone and to play well u must have a squad who play well, damn, isnt this simple to understand??? I can realize how someone could think the opposite...Now who told u that Del Piero work harder then Baggio, did u ask to Lippi, did u ask to Mazzone??? No so u cant judge...Me, I cant judge Del Piero, but I saw many time Baggio training himself in Brescia and I can say that he is one of the biggest worker of the team, he is always the last to leave the field, so dont hallucinate...

Now Evelyn I will one last time say it to you, if u want to turn me mad this is the best way to act: Just stop the shit If u want to talk with me come with arguments, not with stupid child things and before all, espacialy, never try again to give me an order...

I hope that this time u have understand the way how a discussion go...I never have attack any people, any player, I only did give my opinion, ur joking with me and with baggio for the third time, if u cant have a correct discussion and explain why u think in a certain way JUST SHUT UP

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Sagha calm down man, you say its easier to play in a big club if do u?

Didn't Morfeo, Recoba Pirlo shine in smaller clubs?

I have seen Baggio and Dp play for Juventus and Dp does more for the team than Baggio did, he runs back to defend more than Baggio did and more

What are you talking about relegation pressure for? Baggio was hardly playing last season and when he was playing Brescia was not in trouble at the beginning of the seaon and every one knows that Baggio went there so he can play in the wc so what are you talking about relegation pressure for

Would baggio have been there if they got relegated? Would his image have been tarnished if Brescia got relegated

The answers are no

I am not regressing just putting my views across without insulting Baggio, just because i do not agree with you and never will, does not mean that i am regressing

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I like DP and Baggio both the same, just like I respect both Sagha and Denco's opinions, and like them both !!!

However, this Evelyn8 girl has to go !!!!

Denco has the ability to disagree with someone without making it personal.Evelyn should GROW UP and take some lessons from Denco on how to have a mature conversation !!!!!!

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
I share ur opinion at 100% Vinman...After all I cant blame someone who have an argumentation who stand, even if one more time we dont share the same opinion Denco, ur arguments are valids, I think its a question of point of view, and when ur point of view is well explain, nobody can argue against, u can only share idea and try to understand why one other thinks like that (sometimes difficult)

PS: Just for ur information I dont hate Del Piero, far from this, he is one of our best talent and I was so dispointed to dont see him play more at the WC, even if sometimes I say things a little bit "far" on the DP subject its only cauz im put under pressure...Of course I would like to see Baggio at juve yet, but I dont forget too that DP did amazing things with juve and will surely continue to do so (after his dark period, even if its true that b4 the WC i was stopping a little bit to beleive in him, I will EVER prefer 10000000 more time to see Del Piero then Inzaghi or Delvecchio or even Montella)....

And I hope that Robi will do the same things to prove all the sceptikal that they were wrongs...

lets see

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Thx Vinman and i do agree we can do without the insults both regarding the respective player and eachother

Sagha i do not think u hate Dp as much as u know that i do like Baggio but personally i think Baggio is past his best in the Nt and I wouldn't want him to comeback and make a fool of himself the way that Mattheus and to a lesser extent Maldini have done

Just look at the player i like the most Maradona, if he had gone when the ovation was loudest, he won't have disgraced himself in 94 so it might be best for Baggio to always be remebered as the player who almost single handedly took Italy to the wc in 94

Just my opinion and of cos he can come back to the Nt take Italy to 2004 victory and make me look foolish

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
:eek:

who have I insulted

:frown:

I know Vinnman is mad at me since he has been bombing me with pm's

about AMerica etc......

So it wouldn't surprise me that you try
to kick someone who is already lying down.....

:dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)