Who was right... (1 Viewer)

Sagha

Aug 27, 2002
Well thats ONLY ur opinion guys ONLY, its sad but true, only in ur head.....

Like in my head it is: Baggio is the greatest ever and when u tell me that only italian will say this i tell u do i need to remind u in wich position he finish in the award of centruy player voted by the internet people...I mean Baggio is included in the fifa best team of all time (even if i dont realy care about this) so it means that he stands with players like maradona pelé platini cruyff...So I need to compare him to them...and the fact his too that he is the only player who won not a lot in this dream team, so this should aware u of the fact that he was unlucky but much much better then any other players (did u ever see the teknik of Pele? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) The only one, I must admit, who is near from him is Maradona, but for the reason that I already tell Maradona will NEVER BE what Baggio is: THE BEST EVER FOOTBALL PLAYER ON EARTH

here is the fifa team

Keeper
Lev Yashin

Defender
Paolo Maldini
Franz Beckenbauer
Roberto Carlos

Miedfield
Diego Maradona
Zinedine Zidane
Roberto Baggio
Michel Platini

Forward
Johan Cruyff
Pele
Romario

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Now this is becoming silly, who actually voted for this absurd Fifa award, how can anybody say they know anything about football and take it seriously

What world team will put Maldini and Carlos in the same team, Baggio in the midfield and Cruyff as a striker

Its not an official team, its just what someone posted on the internet and ppl are saying its Fifa, even if its Fifa, so what

Maradona came to Baggio's homeland and conquered him there,

e.g first half Napoli0 Fiorentina 2 Baggio scored twice
Maradona was on the bench

Second half Napoli3 Fiorentina 2
Maradona not only comes on misses a pen but makes 3 goals

Baggio's first officila game for Juve in super cup

Napoli 5 Juventus 1

You said in one of your threads that the reason Baggio did not win at Juve is because Milan were so good, if Baggio really was the greatest won't he have inspired Juve to victory

Was Milan winning everything when Maradona was in Napoli, no Napoli won 2 scudettos and please don't tell me Milan were not good as they had Donadoni,Mvb, Baresi, Gullitt, Rikjard,Tassotti, Maldini etc

Your excuses for Baggio is what i do not like about your posts, if he was trully the greatest, then managers will not drop him for Dp, Savicevic, Ronaldo, Recoba, Vialli,

Actually in the Nt ,when Euro 92 came along, if Baggio didn't play in all the matches, which I am not sure and would like for u to provide proof, then its because he was not good enough in Juve at that time and that was why he was dropped as Vialli and Mancini were having a great season and Sampdoria won the league

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Its just a discussion and if we were facing eachother we are mature enough to just put out arguments through without resorting to violence

Jul 12, 2002
unless there was a duel. Did you kknow dueling is legal in Paraguay, as long as both parties are registered organ and blood donors.

Jul 12, 2002
Wow!

Now I'm a knight, this is pretty sweet. You know, now that I think of it, there is some order of knighthood in Britain that I am eligible for, and all I need to do is have somebody in government nominate me. Since my Dad works for the Foreign Ministry, it should be no problem. Thanx DJ, you can continue to call me Sir Ian from now on.

And as for it being useless, you wouldn't think so if you'd ever been to Paraguay. Last time I was there, some one actually chanlenged me. Then he learned what a good shot I am and decided against it.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Wow!

Now I'm a knight, this is pretty sweet. You know, now that I think of it, there is some order of knighthood in Britain that I am eligible for, and all I need to do is have somebody in government nominate me. Since my Dad works for the Foreign Ministry, it should be no problem. Thanx DJ, you can continue to call me Sir Ian from now on.

And as for it being useless, you wouldn't think so if you'd ever been to Paraguay. Last time I was there, some one actually chanlenged me. Then he learned what a good shot I am and decided against it.
:sleepy:

haha, sir ian? hahahha

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Last time I was there, some one actually chanlenged me. Then he learned what a good shot I am and decided against it.
you shouldn't have told him and just shot his arse off unless he was a juve fan.:cheesy:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
you shouldn't have told him and just shot his arse off unless he was a juve fan.:cheesy:
I would never actually shoot a person, but I used to do a lot of hunting, and I competed in marksmanship competitions. Luckily, this guy wasn't serious, so I didn't have to make a tough decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)