Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'm glad we got rid off:

Crapello
Emerson
Vieira
and Ibrahimovic.

Those four people was the reason we crashed out from CL against Arseanal. Totally useless really.

Anyhow. I miss Zambrotta so much...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Emerson is being treated way too harshly. Emerson was always consistent for us and one of the players, together with Cannavaro and Zambrotta, who formed the backbone of the team the past two seasons.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
I think Emerson is being treated way too harshly. Emerson was always consistent for us and one of the players, together with Cannavaro and Zambrotta, who formed the backbone of the team the past two seasons.
And he was the only one not to talk crap after departure.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
I can't mourn for someone who doesn't want to stay in Juve. They want money and they will have that, but they will never have fans love and affection.

Jul 18, 2002
Cannavaro and Zambrotta for sure...! I don't wanna c Buffon leave...! It'll hurt a lot...!

Daddi said:
I'm glad we got rid off:

Crapello
Emerson
Vieira
and Ibrahimovic.

Those four people was the reason we crashed out from CL against Arseanal. Totally useless really.

Anyhow. I miss Zambrotta so much...

Seriously...! Couldn't agree more...!

And Mutu btw...! Miss him too...!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
JuveMafia4Ever, would you please make an effort of putting your posts in one post? It looks nicer than having you list your replies one after the other.

I hope you were not offended :) I will try to be nicer

Jul 18, 2002
Jeeks said:
JuveMafia4Ever, would you please make an effort of putting your posts in one post? It looks nicer than having you list your replies one after the other.

I hope you were not offended :) I will try to be nicer
Look...! That's better than before:) ...! I'll do my best :D ...!

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
He said that he never wasn't pleased playing in Juve, and that Juve merited this.

I watched this interview on Sportitalia circum one month ago.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
The most disappointing were the players that left after saying, "I'll stay at Juve no matter what!"

I won't mention names, but one of their initials is Fabio Cannavaro.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)