Which Juventus Players Speak English? (2 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I was thinking given that English is the universal language on these forums it might be interesting to name which players in our current squad are capable of speaking English whether fluent or advanced, never know might come in handy ;)

Anyway to my knowledge the following definitely speak English:

Giorgio Chiellini
Paul Pogba
Nicklas Bendtner
Kwadwo Asamoah

Based on some assumptions and knowledge I think the following may also speak some English:

Gianluigi Buffon
Lucio
Mirko Vucinic
Andrea Barzagli
Leonardo Bonucci
Arturo Vidal
Stephan Lichtsteiner

Feel free to add/debate any suggestions, this thread may not be that interesting to some but just thought it might be a bit of fun!

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Del Piero is the king of english language :D

[video=metacafe;604349/delpiero_learning_english/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/604349/delpiero_learning_english/[/video]

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I forget which one between Chiellini and Buffon, but one of them has terrible, terrible english. Watched it in a video but I also forget what video it is :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pretty sure Del Piero's not a Juve player. And I have to say, even though not a player per se, Andrea Agnelli speaks very good english. Unlike Del Piero

OP
forzajuve_27

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    vucinic saying Ho ho ho and merry xmas doesn't really constitute as proper english :p

on a serious note i know that magnusson kid speaks good english
    Haha where does he say this? My assumption was purely based on the fact that quite a few Eastern European high profile players learn English and also that his Twitter is also in English.

Yeah Magnusson obviously would being Scandinavian and even seen him talk English on his Twitter, Sorensen would also be another.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Haha where does he say this? My assumption was purely based on the fact that quite a few Eastern European high profile players learn English and also that his Twitter is also in English.

Yeah Magnusson obviously would being Scandinavian and even seen him talk English on his Twitter, Sorensen would also be another.
    right here, knock yourself out :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I think that comes from that FIFA promo video where he is asked questions in English. He didn't come across as someone who really spoke English, he just had a basic grasp like a few Italians do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)