Which Juventus Players Speak English? (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even though not a Juventus player, Marcelo speaks good enough English. He did enough for this club to be mentioned here.

OP
forzajuve_27

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Even though not a Juventus player, Marcelo speaks good enough English. He did enough for this club to be mentioned here.
    Lippi? Kept reading numerous sources over the last few years that he was learning English to further his overseas management opportunities but the closest I've actually seen him speaking it was in a brief clip on UK Sky Sports News at the 2006 World Cup telling a journalist in English: "Sorry I don't speak English, I speak French"

An ex-manager who does speak it - Giovanni Trappatoni

OP
    forzajuve_27

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    Link to the vid of Chiellini speaking English on YouTube if anybody is having trouble accessing it on FOX:

Cool piece on the whole about Del Piero.

So any other vids/information to back up or deny the players I've speculated might know English?

I'm thinking Lucio, Barzagli and Vidal might know some English because of their time in the Bundesliga as I've found before that some players in Germany tend to also learn English.

Bonucci may as he has at least one tattoo in English, I read an article when Sorensen debuted for us that himself and Chiellini were giving him instructions in English as he didn't know Italian, and also am I right in thinking his Twitter is in English?

Stephan Lichtsteiner I've gone for simply because quite a few Swiss speak English!

Football Manager can sometimes tell you what languages other players speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)