Which character are you? (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
you know men sometimes dream of ending up alone with a gorgeous woman in a deserted island, they don't realize she'll get hairy and gross over there in like a week.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you know men sometimes dream of ending up alone with a gorgeous woman in a deserted island, they don't realize she'll get hairy and gross over there in like a week.
I always think about that and how much it would suck to get stuck on an island with some girl and she gets all hairy and shit. Unless she's one of those hairless types.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
She was hot primarily because she had a movie contract.

Attractiveness gets artificially inflated by public exposure.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #298
    Thats something simiilar to how I feel in period pieces - I don't want to see a fuck scene or kissing in a time when people stank a lot and didn't brush there teeth :stuckup: . Probably one of the least appealing things to see ever.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Thats something simiilar to how I feel in period pieces - I don't want to see a fuck scene or kissing in a time when people stank a lot and didn't brush there teeth :stuckup: . Probably one of the least appealing things to see ever.
    Yeah but it didn't bother them at the time, and the actors aren't all smelly and forced to not brush their teeth for months. Except perhaps the true method actors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)