Where will Juve finish this season? (2 Viewers)

Where will Juve finish in 2011-12?

• Scudetto

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th -- who needs the CL anyway?

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th -- again!

• 8th or Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
what I meant by higher coefficients would be good for you, aka Juve, too was that Italy being back to having a 4th CL spot ... but I guess you were referring to this year's serie A competition :)
Yes, and I don't think making it to CL will be a problem for us from now on. Expect decades of non-stop CL football in da new arena bitchez!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love the optimism around here; I won't call those believing a CL spot is a given and that we might actually challenge for the title delusional, just unrealistically or insanely optimistic.

As things stand, with the current team, and the pathetic state of Serie A, we can/will finish 4'th or 5'th. However, with major improvements in CB and LW, I feel we might potentially finish 3'rd, but it's certainly not a given, granted there are other teams who are superior to us, and those that already have an established system in place.

May 22, 2007
Seriously, I think I'd like to see the final incoming transfers, with a CB and a LW I think third is very achievable this season. I think we should see quite a drastic improvement at fullback. Napoli seem like serious threats, Lazio/Udinese have weaker squads than Juventus, and the rest will have to come from nowhere to do something.

Edit: Actually, forgot Roma, but I think they're weaker as well, and looking at a longer term solution with the players they're purchasing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love the optimism around here; I won't call those believing a CL spot is a given and that we might actually challenge for the title delusional, just unrealistically or insanely optimistic.

As things stand, with the current team, and the pathetic state of Serie A, we can/will finish 4'th or 5'th. However, with major improvements in CB and LW, I feel we might potentially finish 3'rd, but it's certainly not a given, granted there are other teams who are superior to us, and those that already have an established system in place.
You know what, if you forget the faildom of the last 2 seasons and just look at the teams on paper, then thinking we won't make it top 3 is pretyy idiotic if you ask me. Look at the freakin squads man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We had a squad with Diego, Melo, and Giovinco and we finished 7'th. Back then, as now, people were optimistic that we might finish 2'nd or even challenge for the title. We all know how that ended. Football isn't played on paper, so my caution and measured pessimism is anything but idiotic ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I voted third, hoping for the best. But the biggest question imo isn't signing lw or cb, but whether Conte is a capable coach or not. Even without CB or LW I believe that Ancelotti for example would achieve third spot. Capello might win the league.

Sep 14, 2003
5th or 6th place IMO. We are only a little better than last season. New stadium factor will hopefully help, you just never know with this team.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
After yet another failure to secure CL football & selling Vidal, i call dibbs on starting a thread about overhauling the squad. I shall call it "renovation time"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
After yet another failure to secure CL football & selling Vidal, i call dibbs on starting a thread about overhauling the squad. I shall call it "renovation time"
Oh, I can so see that happening. And selling at a discount too. :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)