Where will Juve finish this season? (1 Viewer)

Where will Juve finish in 2011-12?

• Scudetto

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th -- who needs the CL anyway?

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th -- again!

• 8th or Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why is the poll closed, this is the perfect moment to open, after the transfer market has completed and before we play the first official game.
Once the transfer windows in other countries close later tonight I'll open a new thread with a new poll.

I'd do it now, but there's always the outside chance of a significant player being sold abroad by someone.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #82
    It's closed because Udinese was supposed to be the first game. Should probably be re-opened until the Parma game.\\

Edit: Don't bother.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I think the combination of Juve getting stronger and other teams either staying the same or weaker , plus Juve being only in Serie A while most of its serious competition plating in multiple competitions equals at least 3 rd

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    3rd-4th split, can't decide. I'm veering towards 4th but it depends on small things, it'll be a tight league. Tighter than Marotta at a car boot sale.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Someone is trying too hard to destroy any faith left in every Juve fan on the globe. He is succeeding.
    if that someone would stick to 1 line and change some text he would a guru too..

there's no hope for scudetto but there's a small hope for cl

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    blʘndu;3227221 said:
    if that someone would stick to 1 line and change some text he would a guru too..

there's no hope for scudetto but there's a small hope for cl
    That was extremely difficult to understand.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    The team has improved, no doubt. That said, so has everybody else. Juventus is probably the 3rd best team in Italy on paper right now, but that means nothing. I'm going to say 4th place.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Well, we sure have chances of reaching the third spot (we'd need some luck to achieve this too), but something between fourth and sixth would be my straight bet. Being optimistical, I pick the fourth place.

bigl

Aug 31, 2011
    Lol

won't challenge for the league title, even in a shit league like Serie A, not top three, team's got more quality than them. 5th probably, or some shit position like that. No world class players in the squad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)