Where will Juve finish this season? (1 Viewer)

Where will Juve finish in 2011-12?

• Scudetto

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th -- who needs the CL anyway?

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th -- again!

• 8th or Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
2nd-4th depending on signings. We'll be ahead of Lazio, Roma, Udinese no doubt. Inter looks shit but at the moment they are a step ahead of us unless we bring in some more players (Alex and or Lugano, Afellay and or Arshavin etc). CL could fuck up Napoli so we could end up second or by some luck 1st.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    Assuming we'll sign a CB like Alex or Lugano and a random crapper like Giaccherini or Eia-

I think we'll miss out on the top 3--probably 4th.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    At least 3rd, there's not a hint of doubt in my mind.

BTW 3rd place in Serie A plays the CL qualifiers or goes straight away?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005

plays in the CL play-offs - final round of CL groups qualifiers - like Bayern M this year.

I personally see Inter flopping, Milan will win it easy. Which should put the Berlusconi cup curse to bed.
    that was already put to bed by Juve, I believe, some years ago before calciopoli

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009

Qualifiers IIRC.

For what it's worth I think that Inter are going to struggle but due to the sheer quality of some of their players (it really hurts to sat that) i think that we will be competing with them for 2nd spot. If Napoli get knocked out of the CL in the group stage they could still pose a threat to that so i think everything going fine we will finish 2nd - 4th

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I hope the Milan teams make it to CL quarter-finals (obviously not winning the whole thing hopefully) this year (and Napoli staying in it for as long as possible/finishing 3rd in the group and playing in EL) would be good for us.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I hope the Milan teams make it to CL quarter-finals (obviously not winning the whole thing hopefully) this year (and Napoli staying in it for as long as possible/finishing 3rd in the group and playing in EL) would be good for us.
    won't be enough, most likely - good performance in EL counts just as much for these coefficients and Italian teams couldn't care less about that tournament, it seems

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    won't be enough, most likely - good performance in EL counts just as much for these coefficients and Italian teams couldn't care less about that tournament, it seems
    I don't give a shit about coefficients man, when I say 'us' I mean Juve, not Serie "we shot ourselves in the foot in 2006" A.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I don't give a shit about coefficients man, when I say 'us' I mean Juve, not Serie "we shot ourselves in the foot in 2006" A.
    what I meant by higher coefficients would be good for you, aka Juve, too was that Italy being back to having a 4th CL spot ... but I guess you were referring to this year's serie A competition :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)