Where will Juve end the season? (1 Viewer)

As per thread title

• First

• Second

• Third

• Utterly Capitulate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All depends what Milan do, because we can't be trusted to win games on our own.

Hopefully a nice morale-sapping defeat comes up for them in the next few games, even tonight might do.
Yeah, I really hope Arsenal win heavily tonight. Lets hope Milan cop a few injuries as well. Preferably their whole starting lineup and their reserves and their travelling fans too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's disappointing to see how many of you will settle with 2nd place.

You have no idea how easy this season has been for us but we keep failing to take an advantage of it. Maybe next season you will realize that this season should have been nothing but 1st place.

2nd place is a failure for me.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

You have no idea how easy this season has been for us but we keep failing to take an advantage of it. Maybe next season you will realize that this season should have been nothing but 1st place.

2nd place is a failure for me.
I agree. So I think we will fail unfortunately, and got no one to blame but ourselves.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think people are settling with second place, but making a prediction of the result.

Given the way we've been playing recently and the fixture list ahead of us, I think second is realistic, though it would be disappointing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Before the season started I said I'd be happy with top 3 (considering that 3rd spot would be guaranteed CL spot). I don't think it's fair to say that it's easy to be first this season. Inter is pretty crap, Roma is rebuilding, Napoli has their legs tired tired from two competitions but on the other hand we're seeing much stronger Lazio, equally strong Udine and very strong Milan. Having said that, we're in a tough position because Milan is in good shape. We did drop many points, but not many people expected us to win Scudetto in August or September, rightfully so, as we miss a couple of great players to be a very strong team and to be in a position to win more points.

With second place and CL spot I expect nice investments in the summer where we'd secure 2-3 quality players and only then I'll expect us to chase the first spot.

Having said all that, it does NOT mean that we should settle with second spot at this point. We should never let this Scudetto go, till we (and hopefully we won't) officially lose it. It's an open race and there are many games ahead of us. So far I've seen more positive things than in the last 4-5 years all together.

Forza Juve

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Before the season started I said I'd be happy with top 3 (considering that 3rd spot would be guaranteed CL spot). I don't think it's fair to say that it's easy to be first this season. Inter is pretty crap, Roma is rebuilding, Napoli has their legs tired tired from two competitions but on the other hand we're seeing much stronger Lazio, equally strong Udine and very strong Milan. Having said that, we're in a tough position because Milan is in good shape. We did drop many points, but not many people expected us to win Scudetto in August or September, rightfully so, as we miss a couple of great players to be a very strong team and to be in a position to win more points.

With second place and CL spot I expect nice investments in the summer where we'd secure 2-3 quality players and only then I'll expect us to chase the first spot.

Having said all that, it does NOT mean that we should settle with second spot at this point. We should never let this Scudetto go, till we (and hopefully we won't) officially lose it. It's an open race and there are many games ahead of us. So far I've seen more positive things than in the last 4-5 years all together.

Forza Juve
Good post, except that the highlighted bit is completely wrong :D

May 22, 2007
I think the answer to this question would have changed dramatically for a lot of users based on the last few matches, and the injuries to Chiellini and Barzagli. Even if Bonucci and Cáceres fail, I think the season would be largely lost because of the appalling strike rate, and not because of individual defensive errors over the season.

I think we're still very much in the title race, based on this game in hand we'll be playing tomorrow, but Milan have always been favourites to win the league in my opinion. I'd still predict Juventus finishing second even if we beat Bologna.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I would have said 1st, but then our CB duo handed over the responsibility to Bonucci :scared:

So 2nd and Coppa, though this scudetto was ours to lose.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

Forza Juve
thats true especially the longer we can keep up with meeelan the more points we will gain on 3rd/4th place. the players could be even more motivated if they still can win the scudetto rather than "just" keep 2nd.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I want the scudetto, but realistically I think we might 2nd or even 3rd. Our solid defense is what held us together for so long and both Barza and Chiello are gone for 10days+. We have way to many draws and attack is toothless with Matri and Vucinic.

But let's hope for the best, and win the scudetto for Alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)