Where will Juve end the season? (1 Viewer)

As per thread title

• First

• Second

• Third

• Utterly Capitulate

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
These who voted for:

2nd place: FAKE FANS
3rd place: death penalty should be applied here.

I'd say 1st place is very realistic. Well it will be easier this season than next season.
1. Roma will strengthen their team.
2. No Champions League for Napoli and Inter (most likely)
3. Milan will buy a top midfielder.
4. We will be playing in Europe.

I say this is a very good chance to win. And with 13 games to be played we should believe in it because this scudetto is ours. Barzagli and Chiellini very important players, but our defense hasn't been threatened so much this season for two main reasons: a)Ball possession, b)No motta! We beat Bologna tonight and we go equal points with Milan, we put pressure on them, our lads get motivated, and it will be open until the very last day. Scudetto is ours to lose. Milan will drop points too, they have difficult matches to play too. Plus Champions League will fool them, they think they have a chance to win it, and will be trashed by Real, Barca or even Napoli (God make it happen).

Shame on you guys for not believing in scudetto!

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
These who voted for:

2nd place: FAKE FANS
3rd place: death penalty should be applied here.

I'd say 1st place is very realistic. Well it will be easier this season than next season.
1. Roma will strengthen their team.
2. No Champions League for Napoli and Inter (most likely)
3. Milan will buy a top midfielder.
4. We will be playing in Europe.

I say this is a very good chance to win. And with 13 games to be played we should believe in it because this scudetto is ours. Barzagli and Chiellini very important players, but our defense hasn't been threatened so much this season for two main reasons: a)Ball possession, b)No motta! We beat Bologna tonight and we go equal points with Milan, we put pressure on them, our lads get motivated, and it will be open until the very last day. Scudetto is ours to lose. Milan will drop points too, they have difficult matches to play too. Plus Champions League will fool them, they think they have a chance to win it, and will be trashed by Real, Barca or even Napoli (God make it happen).

Shame on you guys for not believing in scudetto!
Now BAN all these who didn't vote for FIRST :D hahahaah

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Exactly.

Don't make me dig up dirt on you Sheik :D

Can't we just celebrate and sing SIAMO NOOOOOI SIAMO NOOOOOI CAMPIONII D'ITALIA SIAMO NOOOOOI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)