Where will Juve end the season? (1 Viewer)

As per thread title

• First

• Second

• Third

• Utterly Capitulate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 2, 2004
Second place and Coppa Italia would be a good season. I think the Scudetto is lost already. We choked numerous times when we had chances to run away at first place. This team is still missing a lot of quality. Coppa Italia and second place is the best the current squad can accomplish. Anything else would be overachieving honestly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Agreed. 2nd place and coppa italia would be a great achievement by Conte and his players.

You cannot win a scudetto with 12 draws. We still have a lot of games left so this number of draws could go up as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2'nd place. We are inconsistent and keep drawing way too many games. However, Serie A is quite weak, and we don't have any European commitments. Milan are obviously a level above us, and they have more quality in their squad, particularly in attack. Roma and Inter are way too inconsistent to pose a threat. Udinese, Lazio, and Napoli will fight for 3'rd; the former two don't really possess any outstanding individuals, whereas the latter will be preoccupied with the CL at least until late March, thus dropping more points in the process.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Basically what most of you guys said, everything points to a second place finish. But I'm still hopeful, so I voted first. :vodka:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If I knew that Conte is not satisfied with second, I would definitely believe in Scudetto, so what our schedule is tougher so what small teams bend over for Ibra from the get go -- we play better against better teams, Peelan has CL also...

There is a chance, I'd say a 51-49 chance in milan's favor... as long as there is will, we can do it... this Bologna game is make it or break it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All depends what Milan do, because we can't be trusted to win games on our own.

Hopefully a nice morale-sapping defeat comes up for them in the next few games, even tonight might do.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
All depends what Milan do, because we can't be trusted to win games on our own.

Hopefully a nice morale-sapping defeat comes up for them in the next few games, even tonight might do.
True. It's not really in our hands if we go 1st. All we can do is stay away from 3rd.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
of the previous 24 times that Juventus have been winter champions, they have gone on to win the title on 18 occasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)