When it comes down to two (1 Viewer)

What?

• Sell Buffon, buy Ribery and more

• Keep Buffon, buy Diego and a few

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I would only sell Buffon if he wants to move to a "big" club, I would understand if he wants to move on, cause we are not a "big" club anymore.. Our history means nothing when there is no progressing, and he is probably playing his last 4 or 5 years of his career, so his hunger for success is would be understandable if he asks to move, but if he wants to stay, we sure must keep the best keeper in the world here, and there are million other ways to make the right transfers, buy the best players on the earth is not the only solution to get back at winning stake. If we are indeed in financial crisis, we could have made more logical transfers, on young players and not spending the whole cash on old players, over 26-27 years old and specially when we didn't need them (on those positions).

Buy on AliExpress.com

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
I would only sell Buffon if he wants to move to a "big" club, I would understand if he wants to move on, cause we are not a "big" club anymore.. Our history means nothing when there is no progressing, and he is probably playing his last 4 or 5 years of his career, so his hunger for success is would be understandable if he asks to move, but if he wants to stay, we sure must keep the best keeper in the world here, and there are million other ways to make the right transfers, buy the best players on the earth is not the only solution to get back at winning stake. If we are indeed in financial crisis, we could have made more logical transfers, on young players and not spending the whole cash on old players, over 26-27 years old and specially when we didn't need them (on those positions).
You speak wise, my friend. I totaly agree with you. Fuck Ribery, he is hungry for money shit. Fuck you Ribery. And about Diego,... We don't need Diego. We need classic left winger:tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Hell if Juve could get Cech & still have an extra 20-30m from his sale it would worth it,other than that the only ones to benefit from his sale would be his agent & prospective new club.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Keep Buffon, buy diego...sell trezeguet, marchionni, zebina, poulsen. the money spent for a high quality CB and RB and trezeguet replacement. and i qoute this. WE DONT NEED NO CASSANO!!!!!you guys see how Palladino play against us???he worth more than cassano and younger than cassano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No way palladino is better than cassano....

Are you implying that palladino could replace trezeguet? (Noussa)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Are you saying Palladino is better than Cassano?
well is just my opinion lad, I see palladino have an abillity to provide him to be a player like cassano, you see how he play against us right?and what make his worth is that he still a young player. still have a lot of chance to be a champ like cassano

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
No way palladino is better than cassano....

Are you implying that palladino could replace trezeguet? (Noussa)
no mate...i mean any player who worth like trezeguet and mayeb better, and for palladino mate, you cant see the club future just for next season or the season after that. how about juve in the next 3-5 year???cassano will entering a 30 years old and up by that and im very sure palla will gonna have his golden year of his carreer. you see when he play againts us?he destroy our defending rythm and gave another player a room. isnt cassano playing like that????

May 22, 2007
well is just my opinion lad, I see palladino have an abillity to provide him to be a player like cassano, you see how he play against us right?and what make his worth is that he still a young player. still have a lot of chance to be a champ like cassano
He still has the slim chance but he is nowhere near Cassano right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cassano will be a great player until 32-33, that's another 6-7 years right? We could do a lot with our team and in that time find plenty of players to lead this club other than palladinoi

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So Palladino should be Del Piero's replacement, then?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We could use Palla as a back up CF for Amauri and use DP, Giovinco and Iaquinta as his partner.
That would mean, even if we sell Treze, there is no immediate need to add another high class and ultra expensive CF, right away.
When the opportunity comes and right after we fix our wholes in the wings, we should sign a promising goal poacher!
Cassano is def not needed as long two of DP, Giovinco and Iaquinta are around.
3 are enough for depth and the trident option and the fittest of them would help Amauri achieve his goal satisfacatory. Cassano would add nothing to this team,
selling Buffon and to get Cassano would be the greatest mistake in the entire history of this club!

On the other hand, if Buffon wants to go, we no longer have the right to keep him, we are turning into a small club, who will never have the chance to challenge for any titles before he retires.
If Buffon sees that the situation goes on as it has been the case so far,
(keep bringing squad players who widen our team, not improve it)
he has the right to ask for a team of his caliber... because when we have kept him, we promised him that we have a plan and we will sometime time become competitive again. He has declared that he has remained with us because he believed that. He has been fair with us and shown the patience and the trust we gave to him too. But if we fail him, then i wont blame him if he asks to go...

Just for his own benefit, not ours, i m convinced that Secco wont make a profit near Buffon's value and he will spend that sum overpaying for a player we dont need...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wont even acknowledge the madness of the Palla Cassano comparison, but Cronios, I would SOOOO not accept just having the useless Palla back if we sell Le Roi, no way what a downgrade. And Palla oughta be a reserve for the wings (ala Marchionni), even if he is inadequate there too, I dont want to rely on his sorry ass in the attack, which we would with our frequent injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)