Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    BUT, Manniger hasn't suffered a lengthy injury layoff. How old is Manniger? I do like how Manniger handled the pressure who stepping up in Buffon's shoes....
    He is 31 years old.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Same age as Buffon, so why not just go for a younger goalie with more potential than the Austrian?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Tough to answer. Can we get 60m for Gigi? How much would Ribéry go for? Can Manninger cope with the pressure of being #1 with no real contention from the backup?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Tough to answer. Can we get 60m for Gigi? How much would Ribéry go for? Can Manninger cope with the pressure of being #1 with no real contention from the backup?
    there the questions that need to be answered.

TBH i dont see any one offering more than 45 for buffon

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Cagliari's number 1 I like (Marchetti I think is how you spell it)...pretty sure Buffon had praise for him as well. What about our Bulgarian kid we got? I really don't wanna see Buffon go

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    From what I hear....there were rumors we were after him I thought, then we got that Bulgarian youngster

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Ribery isn't that much ahead of Diego IMO. Diego is too good, damn too good. Get Diego keep our Gigi and we're very good.
    Agree 100%...I have a feeling our younger defenders will be stepping up big time next year...get Diego, keep the worlds best goalie (IMO) and as you say, "we're very good".

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    i'm for the first option if we can buy Ribery , Cech , and lets say Evra for the money we get from selling Buffon :D

that of course won't happen so my vote goes to option number 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)