When it comes down to two (1 Viewer)

What?

• Sell Buffon, buy Ribery and more

• Keep Buffon, buy Diego and a few

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I for one don't. Although he would be a better back up than Marchionni but we need to look beyond that level of player.
I would take Palla any time of the week over MM...the only bad part was that Ranieri did field Palla at RMF last year, and he was consistently bad at that position

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But funny thing is, Marchionni is prolly more effective, as bad as he is, he has 6-7 assists, Palla is the perfect example ZERO end product, absolute zilch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I"m shocked that so many people want to sell Gigi and for what? Seeing how disastrous Secco's decision making has been why should we get rid of the world's greatest goalkeeper to sign a few more average players. Selling Gigi will weaken Juventus greatly and even buying Ribery will not be able to fix the gaping whole in our defence. Come on Gigi just got back from a season long injury and gave a few performances below his usual incredible self and some of you can't wait to throw him out the door? This is the same Gigi that stayed with Juventus during our hardest season in Serie B. Now he's going through a difficult time and we are gonna sell him. Doesn't Gigi deserve some more time here to prove himself? Shouldn't one of our top players get a chance to return to from? Where's the loyalty he showed us? Gigi is more than just a superb goalkeeper he's part of Juventus and he should remain a bianconero and our board should do everything in their power to keep him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I"m shocked that so many people want to sell Gigi and for what? Seeing how disastrous Secco's decision making has been why should we get rid of the world's greatest goalkeeper to sign a few more average players. Selling Gigi will weaken Juventus greatly and even buying Ribery will not be able to fix the gaping whole in our defence. Come on Gigi just got back from a season long injury and gave a few performances below his usual incredible self and some of you can't wait to throw him out the door? This is the same Gigi that stayed with Juventus during our hardest season in Serie B. Now he's going through a difficult time and we are gonna sell him. Doesn't Gigi deserve some more time here to prove himself? Shouldn't one of our top players get a chance to return to from? Where's the loyalty he showed us? Gigi is more than just a superb goalkeeper he's part of Juventus and he should remain a bianconero and our board should do everything in their power to keep him.
Oh Gigi has nothing to prove to me, I don't want him to be sold. BUT it is fun to imagine the potential mercato we could have if we had someone that was able to bring the players we need using the money we gained from Buffon's sale. End of the day losing Buffon cannot be adequately replaced and that alone would weaken our defense incredibly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)