What's missing... ?? (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What's missing? Experience (we are having more of it every week and after our CL season) and two class strikers.
I think that plays a big part.

Look at the difference in Dortmund this season.

I still think we lack 1 more creative player, whether that is on the wing or up front.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have top class quality down the middle of the pitch which is a very good start.

Buffon -- Barzagli, Chiellini -- Pogba, Vidal (Pirlo/Marchisio/Asamoah are good secondary players) -- Llorente

Lichtsteiner is almost a top class RB.

What we need is a LB or test out Asamoah as a LB in a 4-3-3 where less offense is needed. But after seeing us get run through by Celtic and Bayern, I think his strength would be more useful in CM.

Really, we have no one that offers any danger from wide areas. We need the Nani/Sanchez/Isco types. And we need a couple of them.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
We need money and a coach that isn't afraid of sticking it to the biggest clubs in Europe.

We are very very far from Barcelona/Bayern. Just one thing won't change that. A striker is not enough.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
We don't have money. Marotta just said we'll have to do with winning in Italy. Disgraceful. If I were Vidal I'd start packing now with that lack of ambition in the club.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
I never said sack. But he should be critized. Especially for the game in Munich. Why was Vucinic on the bench. Our faith was sealed by that decision and by Buffon howlers. Maybe we would have a chance even with a clearly inferior side to Bayern if the first game was closer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)