What's missing... ?? (2 Viewers)

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
You are right, the comment by Marotta really insulted me as a fan. He thinks we are a Sampdoria, that won't do. (And the comments by Conte before and after the Bayern games were also very sad.). Enough posts for me today.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You are right, the comment by Marotta really insulted me as a fan. He thinks we are a Sampdoria, that won't do. (And the comments by Conte before and after the Bayern games were also very sad.). Enough posts for me today.
yeah sorry that Conte did go full king leonidas or bust a cap in heynckes' ass but he was simply pointing out the truth and facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe he can change. But not if every fan treats him as a saint.
oh sorry didn't realise winning the scudetto last season wasn't enough, that was a fucking miracle in itself

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Badass, we all know and love conte, but the last thing conte needs now is blind faith.

He needs to work as much as every other player of the team. Even if he has done a marvelous job this 2 years, and we should be happy and grateful, we are in our right to point out what we think he did wrong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would not switch conte because this latest reverse of course. It would be dumb beyond belief to sack him at the end of season without giving him a chance to prove himself again.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Any talk of sacking Conte is complete insanity.
Why? pfff. He's only gonna bring us a Serie A title. He can't even get us past Bayern(Who the fuck are they?) I want the CHL trophy now!

- - - Updated - - -

What was missing when we had the worlds' best players and still got knocked out by Arsenal and Liverpool?
A better coach than Capello.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What does he have to prove still? Must he win the CL next season?
Prove that he can do better, by using better tactics and preparing beter for difficult games.

When you take conte out of his comfort zone, he struggles a lot.... this has been shown a couple of times this season. Since he cant or dont know how to switch tactics.. his most frequent subs is to change the striking pair. That says a lot IMO.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
Losing 0-2 at home and being played out of the park is just not enough. Even with our squad we should have done better. Losing 2-0 in Munich because of two howlers by Buffon is not that bad even if our performance was disgraceful. But being outplayed in our home, that's really bad. We lost much of our credibility in the eyes of the football community after wednesday.

I really thought we would be able to get atleast a draw in Turin but we were nowhere near. Conte must learn from that match and learn quick. Our window of oppurtunity is the next 2-3 years to do something despite what Marotta says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)