What movie made you cry? (10 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
completely different, i can still be detached from a movie emotionally and still laugh at it, no movie can get to me on that level as it is nothing but fiction. Music on the other hand hits home as theres more personal relating at play, you directly relate it to your life. Movies will remain that, movies, and regardless of how good and involved the actor, it's acting.
I think you missed my point, it's ok if movies can't get to you on that level, it in the end depends on our personalities. Some people are easy to laugh/cry and some are not, we're all different in that regard. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make any sense to hide your feelings if they are there. It has nothing to do with films being fiction, the message a movie carries does in fact matter and that you can relate to your life as well.

Another Hollywood cover as they have no original ideas.
lol.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Titanic.

'Gladitor' and 'A Beautiful Mind' both greatly touching movies. still didn't get me to that level of crying like the final of world cup 94. that's the only time I remember I really cried.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The Truman Show. Especially when he's about to exist the studio and he says "...and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight." :touched:
^ This.

And a scene from Click, when Sandler watches his last meeting with his dad where he completely ignores the old man, and he hells at his past self "look at the man, will you look at the man". Makes me emotional every time.

Apr 15, 2006
^ This.

And a scene from Click, when Sandler watches his last meeting with his dad where he completely ignores the old man, and he hells at his past self "look at the man, will you look at the man". Makes me emotional every time.
Oh damn! Totally forgot about that movie! The ending is quite emotional, yeah.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Haven't cried for over 10 years something that I'm hoping will change. but some scenes I could imagine myself shed some tears to are for example band of brothers when they find the concentration camp and the ending to the episode of fry's dog in futurama. I find these very emotional.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Hachi is so fucking sad, and that scene in click was pretty emotional too, almost made me cry.

Hachi actually made me shed a tear because it reminded me of a dog that I lost and couldn't find. :(

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
note-able mentions for me:

- once a upon a time in america
- malena- the scene where the women in the city gang up on her and beat her up while they cut her hair. that scene really gets to me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hachi really that good? Never seen it but I'll see if I know someone who has it. :)
Oh goodie, here's the original, with subtitles:

Pt 1: Pt 2: Pt 3: Pt 4: Pt 5: Pt 6: Pt 7: Pt 8:
Or you can watch the remake with two puppy dog leads and the token Japanese actor for authenticity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)