What movie made you cry? (2 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The first 25 mins of the first Twilight, It was so horrible that i cried, and I still this day dont regret that i didn't watch the whole movie.

Jun 7, 2003
i never cried because im hard but lion king when mufasa dies whoa niggaaaaas that was horrible and la vita e bella, its cristiano zanettis favourite movie. the guy is harder than cement

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
i never cried because im hard but lion king when mufasa dies whoa niggaaaaas that was horrible and la vita e bella, its cristiano zanettis favourite movie. the guy is harder than cement
So true, you'd wanna have no heart not to get a bit emotional there

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Crying at movies is no different from laughing at them. Both are our humane expression of emotions, why should anyone hide them or feel embarrassed by showing them? Films are made to move us both intellectually and emotionally. If you are hard to be moved, it's ok then but that makes no sense if you try to hide your feelings when they do actually exist.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Wait I almost forgot.
1. Che (the film) (it almost made me cry, because I love Che and I read most of his books, and books about him.
2. Gladiator, awesome movie
3. A walk to remember (I am fucking with you guys, i was watching it with it with my sister and was laughing my ass off because she was crying)
4. Twenty four (series) one episode Jack Bauer kills his boss. It's emotional.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Crying at movies is no different from laughing at them. Both are our humane expression of emotions, why should anyone hide them or feel embarrassed by showing them? Films are made to move us both intellectually and emotionally. If you are hard to be moved, it's ok then but that makes no sense if you try to hide your feelings when they do actually exist.
This post is so moving it almost made me cry. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You won't understand :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)